ROUGH WEREWOLF

Remove this Banner Ad

it was all the SK talk before the game started plus you keep accusing me of being the apprentice and now I want to try and work out who is
It’s only an accusation if it’s not true

This is only his third game and it’s the first time we’ve had an sk apprentice, maybe his obsession is because he is the apprentice
I'm thought dumping in here I got nowhere else to find out if I'm making sense, we've had very few role claims

I brought up the apprentice early on and actually said if I was sk I would have given gralin the apprentice whereas mwpp said she would have given it to someone who lurks
That's a good point

I'm thought dumping in here I got nowhere else to find out if I'm making sense, we've had very few role claims
Yeah I get the feeling the heads are lurkers again this game

Yeah I get the feeling the heads are lurkers again this game
so annoying, it was really fun last game watching mwpp and beaston go head to head

That's a good point
It might be why the vig hit chat pile, not someone who has done anything to be a target but could have been a great option as sk apprentice

Mwpp is voting akkaps
Yep, but to clarify, I don’t mind the kurve vote as it’s seemingly similar reason - draw out a lurker who might be a recruit

I struggle to read quieter players and kurve is unfamiliar to me so I’m letting the presumed newbie have a free pass over the veteran

For the lurk?

Who else is missing?
Sort of
But as for why Akkaps of all lurkers , he (like jt) is a returning veteran
unlike jt he hasn’t been around , but has a track record of winning as head whilst being absent
and finally also for the wolf choice of kills and the night events making me suspect wolf /Sk cross pollination

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm still floundering a bit with how this all works, which you should know..... FYI you were on my evil list yesterday.
Hello
I’m curious , what did he say/do that put him on your evil list, and who else was on it?

It might be why the vig hit chat pile, not someone who has done anything to be a target but could have been a great option as sk apprentice
I also reckon chat pile’s vote for Jye at a time when the GUH wagon was building could’ve stood out to the vig
I understand the blue votes but blue voted the same way, so that chat flip alone has made me hesitant and look at other options

jye’s reads have been great to date so I am open to changing later, but feel that we have to draw out some of the absentees

so annoying, it was really fun last game watching mwpp and beaston go head to head
Sad to say that that game was a rarity
Evil particularly big evil are inactive more often than they’re active
I can understand why - for the most part it’s the easiest way to play and shore up survival not just this game but in future games

For the lurk?

Who else is missing?
But to answer your question I don’t think anyone else is missing to the same extent as Akkaps . Several others have only posted to vote, or posted infrequently without voting on either day. It is nice to see some votes on lurkers other than Akkaps .

But to answer your question I don’t think anyone else is missing to the same extent as Akkaps . Several others have only posted to vote, or posted infrequently without voting on either day. It is nice to see some votes on lurkers other than Akkaps .
I'm scarred by the game akkaps didn't even post, and won

It is so edifying to see #TheLurkerPrinciple now an accepted part of the social landscape. As a theoretician it is rewarding to know I have made that contribution to the game. Happy to vote for Akkaps on the basis that they are lurking but more importantly, because of the reading my new #ScumRadar produced when I put their data in.

21e23f9ee949e64be73229afbdd9d183.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

ROUGH WEREWOLF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back