Preview Round 1 2022- Hawks v Roos MCG - Sunday March 20- 1.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greatest debut since Nyhuis.

How would you be having a defender come in and kick 4 on debut against you…..then 1 in the remaining 16 games of his career.

When he replaced Mundy, I thought “gee that’s handy”…. **** me laughing…..

We need to win this. We have a hard stretch coming up after this game.

Bit concerned about Hall coming straight back in, he’s going to be super rusty but he is so important to our back line.

Any news on Mckay? Was he even injured?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we don’t win this game, I will be very disappointed
Let’s not forget, that despite the media narrative that Hawks are depleted, we are missing Cunnington, Anderson & Hall is potentially underdone.

McEvoy is well passed his used by date. Breust as well. Day & Bramble have played about 10 games.

I’d rather their outs then ours.

Let’s not forget, that despite the media narrative that Hawks are depleted, we are missing Cunnington, Anderson & Hall is potentially underdone.

McEvoy is well passed his used by date. Breust as well. Day & Bramble have played about 10 games.

It takes pressure off our defence not having Breust playing.

Fantasy question here. Is Aaron Hall a chance to play this week?

Surely there is a fantasy thread for these sorts of questions.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

It does, but he is no longer the elite sharpshooter forward he once was. The fact he was likely to have a field day against us because we can’t stop mid sized forwards, is more a reflection on our backline then him IMO.
Hence why I said that LMFAO.

Think it's more value to side, i think it works both ways, Breust is a huge out for our forwardline, Cunnington is for your midfield def more tho, Anderson not really? you can def live without him bit like us with McEvoy. Hall underdone is a bit like CJ, but on top of that alot of our run and class in Day, Impey and Bramble are pretty f'ing big outs. Just my opinion tho :)

Excuse me?
You're excused.

In terms of Hall being underdone if people think CJ is then Hall def is and worse, i'd probably say he may not be seeing as he had a big block before his injury and for me underdone is more "if you're below a certain level of fitness" even if it's not yours.

Like idk what Hall is like as an athlete but for CJ he could be only going at 90% and be the fittest bloke on the field, actually one of the reasons he would be rarely "Underdone" even tho i don't think he is seeing the block of training and mini pre season he has done. Hall is a bit more rushed since he's racing, CJ would only play if he's ready to go.

You're excused.

In terms of Hall being underdone if people think CJ is then Hall def is and worse, i'd probably say he may not be seeing as he had a big block before his injury and for me underdone is more "if you're below a certain level of fitness" even if it's not yours.

Like idk what Hall is like as an athlete but for CJ he could be only going at 90% and be the fittest bloke on the field, actually one of the reasons he would be rarely "Underdone" even tho i don't think he is seeing the block of training and mini pre season he has done. Hall is a bit more rushed since he's racing, CJ would only play if he's ready to go.

That’s a whole lot of words to say

“Sorry I over reacted and called you delusional the other day when you rightly pointed out that CJ is underdone. My hissy fit was embarrassing and I again apologise”

Apology accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back