Preview Round 1 2022- Hawks v Roos MCG - Sunday March 20- 1.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s a whole lot of words to say

“Sorry I over reacted and called you delusional the other day when you rightly pointed out that CJ is underdone. My hissy fit was embarrassing and I again apologise”

Apology accepted.
Not apologising and if you read it you'd probably realise that.

Not apologising and if you read it you'd probably realise that.

You’ll learn as you grow up that being able to admit your faults is important.

Calling someone delusion for saying CJ is underdone only to say the exact same thing 2 days later is a tad embarrassing.

But forgiveness is also important.

And I forgive you Dom.

You’ll learn as you grow up that being able to admit your faults is important.

Calling someone delusion for saying CJ is underdone only to say the exact same thing 2 days later is a tad embarrassing.

But forgiveness is also important.

And I forgive you Dom.
It's not a fault, it's still my opinion.

May see more on Game Day Sunday but maybe not.

I mean you were being delusional tbh for saying he's 100% underdone, hey it could be a chance and we probably see it Sunday>

It's not a fault, it's still my opinion.

May see more on Game Day Sunday but maybe not.

I mean you were being delusional tbh for saying he's 100% underdone, hey it could be a chance and we probably see it Sunday>

Dom. You just agreed that CJ is under done.

It’s ok. He is.

Just let it go.

Dom. You just agreed that CJ is under done.

It’s ok. He is.

Just let it go.
You didn't read what i said clearly.

Hall being underdone (the cloest thing we have is CJ, both running half backs of sorts.)

If CJ by your merit is underdone then Hall is 1000% underdone and probably shouldn't play.

But even then looking at it, Hall did a big block fitness wise before his injury so it's not all horrible.

But Hall is rushing, CJ is not, CJ if he isn't fit enough won't play, Hall will play either way because they need it and he's 31 so there's no look after him factor in terms of for the future like we'd have with Day.

You didn't read what i said clearly.

Hall being underdone (the cloest thing we have is CJ, both running half backs of sorts.)

If CJ by your merit is underdone then Hall is 1000% underdone and probably shouldn't play.

But even then looking at it, Hall did a big block fitness wise before his injury so it's not all horrible.

But Hall is rushing, CJ is not, CJ if he isn't fit enough won't play, Hall will play either way because they need it and he's 31 so there's no look after him factor in terms of for the future like we'd have with Day.

Your forgiven for calling me delusional Dom.

As we know CJ having only played 3/4 qrts for box hill is clearly underdone.

You’ll probably enjoy life more not thinking that you can’t be wrong. Having to defend your over reactions must take a toll.

Hence hawthorn posters say

“Never go full Dom”

It’s much more enjoyable when you chat reasonably and can engage with other posters respectfully.

I wish you all the best.

Your forgiven for calling me delusional Dom.

As we know CJ having only played 3/4 qrts for box hill is clearly underdone.

You’ll probably enjoy life more not thinking that you can’t be wrong. Having to defend your over reactions must take a toll.

Hence hawthorn posters say

“Never go full Dom”

It’s much more enjoyable when you chat reasonably and can engage with other posters respectfully.

I wish you all the best.
Clearly? in your humble of opinions.

Nah nah i'll be respectful okay.

I am so very sorry for calling you delusional in a post you were wrong i went too hard and should take it easy on those who don't understand xx

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those of us who aren't aware of who CJ is I googled him. As I suspected he used to play basketball for the Perth Wildcats and Brisbane bullets. But he's 47 so I can't see him being of much use to the Hawks on Sunday.
I'm a thousand percent not worried about him.
Nah, CJ is the main protagonist from Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. Being a fictional character he will likely struggle to get a touch at all, let alone be able to take the field, no corporeal mass you see.

Think it's more value to side, i think it works both ways, Breust is a huge out for our forwardline, Cunnington is for your midfield def more tho, Anderson not really? you can def live without him bit like us with McEvoy. Hall underdone is a bit like CJ, but on top of that alot of our run and class in Day, Impey and Bramble are pretty f'ing big outs. Just my opinion tho :)
Cunnington is a bigger out alone than literally every Hawk player you mentioned combined.

The only comparable players by influence on the Hawks would be Mitchell and maybe Wingard.

Cunnington is a bigger out alone than literally every Hawk player you mentioned combined.

The only comparable players by influence on the Hawks would be Mitchell and maybe Wingard.
That's abit far, you've got alot of mid coverage so you should be able to. We're missing 3 first choice defenders and attacking half back/wing options and alot of our class and ball movement come from them.

Yeah nah
Defender Aiden Bonar has committed to the North Melbourne Kangaroos by signing a two-year contract extension which will keep him at Arden Street until the end of 2023.
19 July 2021
Phew. I’m sure other clubs were queueing up for a bloke who injured himself in the showers.

Which disappointing loss of the past 23 years was this after? Brady Rawlings is still playing good grief

Collingwood at the G in 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back