Preview Round 1 2022- Hawks v Roos MCG - Sunday March 20- 1.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand the feeling of needing to rush bonar back for lack of speed, but he's not good enough to rush back like that. He played a few good games last year but I'm scarred from attending our game vs Collingwood last year, when de goey kicked 6 on him, when he couldn't get near it.
Don't think hawthorn have enough leg speed in the forward line to be too worried about anyway. Turner and mcdonald to breust and wingard when he's forward.

I understand the feeling of needing to rush bonar back for lack of speed, but he's not good enough to rush back like that. He played a few good games last year but I'm scarred from attending our game vs Collingwood last year, when de goey kicked 6 on him, when he couldn't get near it.
Don't think hawthorn have enough leg speed in the forward line to be too worried about anyway. Turner and mcdonald to breust and wingard when he's forward.

I don’t think anyone could’ve stopped DeGoey that day.

Hey guys,

Was wondering if you could help me out what ruck option you guys think you will run with this year.

I ended up drafted Xerri, Goldy and CCJ as i wasn't sure during rhe draft

Hayden and Bonar as attacking half backs or lockdown players.

Do you actually watch any of our games.

These two players will be delisted at years end.

They have no attacking flair nor can they lockdown.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Okay.

Hayden and Bonar as attacking half backs or lockdown players.

Do you actually watch any of our games.

These two players will be delisted at years end.

They have no attacking flair nor can they lockdown.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yeah nah
Defender Aiden Bonar has committed to the North Melbourne Kangaroos by signing a two-year contract extension which will keep him at Arden Street until the end of 2023.
19 July 2021

Hey guys,

Was wondering if you could help me out what ruck option you guys think you will run with this year.

I ended up drafted Xerri, Goldy and CCJ as i wasn't sure during rhe draft

I expect Goldy to ruck all day as always. Noble might play around with the 2 rucks early but I doubt it. Goldys biggest strength is his ability to ruck all day every week. Especially with our young midfield it means we’re not wasting a ruck bench rotation and can have an extra mid.

Hey see see what happens after a win against Hawthorn on this board?
I still think you must've performed the same act on the mods as appeared in that gif you posted. That's the only plausible explanation for you avoiding a very lengthy ban.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Season 9 Episode 22 GIF by Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back