Preview Round 1, 2024: Geelong v St.Kilda - GMHBA Stadium, Saturday 16th March, 7:30PM AEDT *COLLARD, WILSON DEBUT*

Who Wins?

• Cats

Votes: 25 28.7%
  • Saints

Votes: 62 71.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

16 games lost since 2007

Shesh
Place is a fortress pretty much

We've won 13 games there since 1941 LOL
Last win was 1999
There's probably some posters on here who weren't born in 1999!
By my quick count we've lost 10 in a row there. Not great, but we haven't played there that much. We had a narrow loss in 2004 and then didn't play there again through all the years when we were good. Next game was 2013. That's the pattern with Kardinia Park. Melb sides with big supporter bases only get drawn there when they're shit.

By my quick count we've lost 10 in a row there. Not great, but we haven't played there that much. We had a narrow loss in 2004 and then didn't play there again through all the years when we were good. Next game was 2013. That's the pattern with Kardinia Park. Melb sides with big supporter bases only get drawn there when they're s**t.
'99 was our last win there. Lost our last 11.

It'll be interesting to see how many guys they want to play off no practice games, if all of Sincs, Windy, Jones and Crouch are available.

There's still some selection pressure despite the injuries which is great.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I did once. Watched us get belted by 90 odd points.
Looks like a nice place to watch footy. Would be great if RSEA had the all clear to eventually build on the stand we have and play for premiership points there too. Marvel is a concrete block of nothingness.

I did once. Watched us get belted by 90 odd points.
That sounds like to me that you did not see us play. ;)

My main St Kilda highlight at Kardinia Park was watching the reserves before the seniors and seeing Peter Everitt turn it on, and knowing from that one game that he would become a star.

No reserves for this one, so our senior team had better turn it on.

Feel like windy will play, but they will save Sinclair for the following Thursday.
Windy may have to play a bit more defence as that extra small we are currently missing. Plenty of run on that interchange. Does the sub come down to the experienced but underdone jones, or the inexperienced, Garcia. I can’t see anyone else being in contention imo.

B: stocker cordy Wilkie
Hb: Bonner battle Nas
C: wood crouch Henry
Hf: Owens membrey hill
F: Higgins King Sharman
Foll: Marshall Steele phillipou
Int: windhager, Ross, Byrnes, wilson
Sub: jones/garcia

Best of the rest in some kind of next up order:

Caminiti
Campbell
Schoenamker
McLennan
Hotton
Collard
Keeler
Heath
Hastie
Allison
Oconell

Unavailable:
Howard
Sinclair
Dow
Clark
Hayes
Butler
Paton
Webster
Van es

Looks like a nice place to watch footy. Would be great if RSEA had the all clear to eventually build on the stand we have and play for premiership points there too. Marvel is a concrete block of nothingness.
Where I sat was in the old bit so it's had to judge what it's like now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back