Preview Round 1 - changes/preview v. Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

We need a loss to West Coast to prove we are on the right track and calm everyone down.
Threaten Talladega Nights GIF

If we lost to West Coast 160 to 161 tell me that wouldnt be great :love:
Only if Windsor turns it over to Jayden Hunt, who kicks the winning goal

Already not excited to watch us play and it's not even round 1 ;)

Just hope we can kick a score, we're so dire to watch.

Out: Chandler, Bowie, Spargo

In: I really don't know.

Koz, Petty and McAdam are the only 3 who didn't play that will improve our side. Fullerton for Schache might improve us slightly.

Out - Bowey, Laurie, Schache, Spargo (Sub)
In - Hore, Koz, Fullerton, Billings

Koz, Petty and McAdam are the only 3 who didn't play that will improve our side. Fullerton for Schache might improve us slightly.

Out - Bowey, Laurie, Schache, Spargo (Sub)
In - Hore, Koz, Fullerton, Billings
I really hope Hore is picked, will be great to see him back in the red and blue.

Out: May, JVR, Windsor, Viney, Bowey, Howes, Rivers, ANB
In: Jefferson, McDonald, B Brown, Adams, Fullarton, Verrall, Moniz-Wakefield, Smith
Kyah Farris-White unlucky.

I really hope Hore is picked, will be great to see him back in the red and blue.
Best thing about 2019. A low bar, obviously but I like him.

I like his battler story too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best thing about 2019. A low bar, obviously but I like him.

I like his battler story too.
Was a dairy farmer from memory? Went to a game in 2019 and he got a write up in the Record. My girlfriend liked him a lot from that.

Was a dairy farmer from memory? Went to a game in 2019 and he got a write up in the Record. My girlfriend liked him a lot from that.
That’s the one. And I like the being delisted but then getting down and playing so well in the VFL that he gets his spot back.

These stories don’t generally work out as well as the fairy story, but I’d love to see him kick the winning goal in a GF. GWS would need to pick him up for that to happen though

"Casey remained composed, focusing on methodical execution to counteract the wind, with no reward on the scoreboard for their efforts."

Good to see the reserves are adhering to the same game plan as the seniors. Will make it a lot easier for our young players to transition into the senior side IMO.

Could of been written by posters on here . No idea who played where , no best players listed .
Me when I find the media guy:

"Why didn't you say where Jefferson played?? WHAT ELSE ARE YOU HIDING FROM US?!"

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Round 1 - changes/preview v. Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back