Wright
Caddy

Emergencies that may get a run:
Aish
JKH
Crouch

Holy shiessenballz thats a great score. who are the 9? thats nuts
Sorry, misread that.
So 13 have played. I thought 9 had played and that was with Rohans score.
My bad.

As an aside, can you see Libba getting the tag soon if Griff doesn't get up soon?

I thought Rohan was stiff for his score. Deserved a bit more. Looked pretty dangerous and got well up the ground to get some midfield possies as well.

That's interesting. Listened to the game on the radio because I couldn't watch it (which probably saved me some of the pain) so I didn't get that sense. I was privately bullish about Rohan's scoring potential pre-season and still am to a certain extent, but I wouldn't say it here much for fear of being quoted back later after a poor game. His best is very good and like a lot of Swans scores, the GWS was an aberration.

1166/10(c)

12 to go.

Jack Martin - 9 points and injured. WHOOOOOOO! :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

8/1087 captn played. 14 yet to play. :) I think this is a great start, but looking at what others have got so far, I think we are all around the same mark.

I hear that Georgio will be elevated mainly due to M Clarke's injury. So now hoping that Langford does not play at all, so I can have Langdon's score (111).

Fingers crossed..
Hoping Mitchell and Danger go large and maybe even Gunston kicking a bag would be handy!

Umming and Ah-ing whether to go with Libba, Rockliff or Watson. Currently have Libba.

For me, I went Libba because he's just a beast. Rocky is going to be staring down the barrel of big tags every week now Black is out and Watson, I'm not sure the Bummers players are going to get up from the hole they're in. They could all be hit with infraction/show cause notices andy day. That's going to take a toll. I did have Wartson at first but I think Libba will still be top 10 mid by season end and I'm grabbing him now while he's cheap.

Wasn't up there when i posted it spannercrab so take o_O right up ya
It was posted. This is what he said

1385 with 9 and Captain still to play!

That includes Langdon on the bench and Rohan on the field!! :(

I can take Sandi and his 127 as captain or roll the dice with Danger or Libba....

9 and captain still left to play, which means he's had 13 play.

Let down by Rohan, and 2 under-performing mid premos in Kennedy and Mundy. Serves me right for being a cheapskate.
1481 after 13 played, including Capt. Could have looked a whole lot better...

Fingers crossed..
Hoping Mitchell and Danger go large and maybe even Gunston kicking a bag would be handy!

Umming and Ah-ing whether to go with Libba, Rockliff or Watson. Currently have Libba.

LOL. As if Watson... don't even think about it.

But Rocky Vs Libba is a good one, I have gone Rocky as he has a longer history. Libba is a ****ing jet though. I wish I had them both.

1406/11

B: D.Swallow (135), T.Langdon (111), S.Michell, P.Hanely, C.Enright, L.McDonald,
M: G.Ablett (280), B.Deledio (136), D.Beam (136), J.Polec (107), B.Goddard, J.Caddy, X.Ellis, L.Dunstan
R: S.Mumford (132), A.Sandilands (127)
D: D.Martin (102), T.Mitchell (93) G.Rohan (47), P.Dangerfield, J.Roughead, S.Higgins

Hoping for 2,300+ to kick the season off

Still holding $114,400 in the bank for early round premo price drops that match with mid-mids price rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back