Round 1 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Van Berlo into Smith, Birch into Gibson, Hogan into Lamb. I'm $900 short of turning Cripps into Daisy. ****.

Edit: No I'm not. Karnezis into Lamb instead.

Further edit: Upon research, I'll stick with Cripps. Looks like he'll average comparable to Daisy for half the price. I reckon Daisy's ankle will limit him.

peanut-butter-jelly-stewie-o.gif

Abso-*******-lutely I do.

Has the E on him though. Not that that helps.
I've got the E on Mcintosh too. Decision time. Keep Hamling in the hope he plays soon?

Maric 91 DT 82 SC - doesn't look good for the new point scoring rule hmmm
Going to keep a close eye on rucks over the next two weeks. Maric might end up becoming tbc or luey and spend the cash elsewhere

I've got the E on Mcintosh too. Decision time. Keep Hamling in the hope he plays soon?
Reckon it might be worth just biting the bullet on this one and hope Saad scores something respectable like an 80 so it's only a 40 point loss. Don't want to end up with someone like Fuller from last season stinking up your bench.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going to keep a close eye on rucks over the next two weeks. Maric might end up becoming tbc or luey and spend the cash elsewhere
I've got Ryder/Minson and Belly in the forward line, I'm contemplating dumping Minson to Leuenberged and using the $200k.

Have never had Martin ever and was an easy decision to leave him out again

Just can't string a full game together, then on occasions he sits an entire game out such as tonight
Yeah I never pick him early since my mate saw him loading up on booze in a bottle shop 2 preseasons ago lol I figure he might need a little longer than some to get up to scratch. I actually think he might have ADHD so gets bored easy when standing there watching campaigners like 90% of the spuds on the ground tonight , give him a challenge and he's a superstar.

Pretty tempted to **** off Cripps.

This is why I need to do research and not just pick them cause others are.

Also boo Martin, eh Maric.

Reckon it might be worth just biting the bullet on this one and hope Saad scores something respectable like an 80 so it's only a 40 point loss. Don't want to end up with someone like Fuller from last season stinking up your bench.
How's your backline structure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back