Round 1 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's your backline structure?
3/2/3 currently (2 mid pricers being in the $200k to $400k range), had a thought for a minute in chucking in a Hamling/Goddard/Whitecross in for one of these mid pricers and grabbing McIntosh's score but it's just round 1 so would rather have a full team. What put me off McIntosh was I thought he could be subbed off as he was I think in one of the nab games. Hate the sub rule.

I've got Ryder/Minson and Belly in the forward line, I'm contemplating dumping Minson to Leuenberged and using the $200k.
I've got goldy and Maric. Could restructure my side to bring belly to forwards during the rolling lockout, and then trade Maric in two weeks for a forward.
I'll give Maric at least next week before rage trading

If you did any research you'd find Cripps was a reasonable selection anyway?
No. Shut up. He scored horribly so he's a bad selection.

Look, you might be right. But judging just from this game, he looks to be a very bad selection. And that's not going just off his score, it's how he looked in the game. Very meh.

If you did any research you'd find Cripps was a reasonable selection anyway?
I doubt any of the top coaches would have not picked him based on his pre-season. Problem wasn't him, it was the more experienced players around him tonight outside of Judd for a couple of quarters being utterly shit. Only Docherty played a decent four quarter game.

3/2/3 currently (2 mid pricers being in the $200k to $400k range), had a thought for a minute in chucking in a Hamling/Goddard/Whitecross in for one of these mid pricers and grabbing McIntosh's score but it's just round 1 so would rather have a full team. What put me off McIntosh was I thought he could be subbed off as he was I think in one of the nab games. Hate the sub rule.
Yep Sam here. Didn't want to be stuck with a 50 so I put the E on him.

Although Hamling missed selection I think he's in the mix and will play soon enough. Got 36hrs to think about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you did your research you would've picked him anyway. Should come good, kid is a bull.
I barely ever trust NAB challenge, they always **** everyone over.

Although Hamling missed selection I think he's in the mix and will play soon enough. Got 36hrs to think about it.
Im not sure if Hamling is in the mix, was a sub in their last NAB game and they have Morris and Roberts who I think are ahead of him. Some bloke before mentioned Whitecross as an option if you're willing to park almost $200k on your bench and an almost certain string of green vests when he does appear. Not worth it I reckon. I don't even think Brett Goodes is cemented in their 22 so there is risk with him too.

Hamling didn't miss selection. If we were going off NAB form, he'd be a walk up right now.

He was in casual clothes at training today. He's either sore or injured. If he wasn't, he'd be in the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back