Round 1 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Says the bloke who brings in Goetz so he can loophole round 1..
What's wrong with Goetz? Dogs play only 1 Friday game before round 19 and only 1 Saturday arvo game?
Unless you really value ruck/fwd dpp, he's the best loophole options hands down.

I genuinelly hate SuperCoach. The things it does to me.

(Traded in Cripps last minute and boy I'm happy about it.)

Just on the 41 BE for Weitering.

$220,000 / MN = 41

TS are probably calculating their 65 BE for his 3rd game with last nights score, 0 score (yet to play) for his 2nd game & a slightly different MN.

Overall, not worth worrying about yet till he has played & scored in that 2nd game.

I genuinelly hate SuperCoach. The things it does to me.

(Traded in Cripps last minute and boy I'm happy about it.)
I've got Cripps in my team as well. Not traditionally a type I'd start but a couple of late touches and he'd have gone 120. A very enjoyable player to watch, and even more when he's in your SC team

Ugh no games today, pretty disappointing to have no games the day after the season starts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ugh no games today, pretty disappointing to have no games the day after the season starts.
Yeah, it's frustrating.

I'm set on my team so I'm ok, but for those of you that aren't, it's going to be a looooooooooong day

3/247 after last night, Weitering, Kerridge and a disappointing Houli.
Pre-game had the loophole set to look at Menadue which I'll happily be taking, had CEllis set up too, but I'll bank on Mills to beat his score comfortably.

Surely got to be the last year they have no footy on today right?

3/247 after last night, Weitering, Kerridge and a disappointing Houli.
Pre-game had the loophole set to look at Menadue which I'll happily be taking, had CEllis set up too, but I'll bank on Mills to beat his score comfortably.

Surely got to be the last year they have no footy on today right?
Yeap guaranteed, Gil said if the opening round didn't fall on Easter weekend we would of had a game today.

Early morning SC chaos, good thing it's a public holiday with nothing open, have plenty of time to re-jig the entire side.

Stupid Essendon had to go a screw everyone AGAIN :mad:
No Hartley has got me in a bit of a pickle too. Ruggles being left out too. gggrr.
May go with Lee or drop Milera and go with The Smear and Dea.

Anyone know what time the Sunday teams will be released?
It's usually around 5/5:30ish
Not sure if it'll be different today due to it being Good Friday

Due to the Great Rookie Drought of 2016 I may be left with Lee on my back bench,
SincMagic karaoke Keg on legs how do you see his JS
or should I drop Milera and get Dea in there?

Big unknown for mine, scoring & JS.

Is he able to replicate reasonable VFL form into what's required at AFL?

Not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back