Round 1 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milera

2 of these to start on field in defence.
Dea
Tippa
Brown
Adams

Can't loop, already looping Weitering with Uber.
Lock Dea in
The other spot is difficult... Thinking Adams, reckon he'll take a few intercept marks

I'd saying adding blokes who are absolute fringe players is folly because they will inevitable be traded out making sweet fa cash.
Hey, if you want to bring in a guy who's played 0 AFL senior games, missed most of the preseason and may play round 5 at the earliest, just to get 80 points on the field, be my guest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can not seriously believe we have people suggesting bringing in a floating donut for 80 friggen points. 80 POINTS.

If you start bloody Davis, Hewett or Gresham you can surely assume they'll score atleast 50. Which means you're only losing out on 30 points at worst in my estimation.

People have lost their minds after 1 game. But this happens every year so I'm not sure why I'm so surprised

Hey, if you want to bring in a guy who's played 0 AFL senior games, missed most of the preseason and may play round 5 at the earliest, just to get 80 points on the field, be my guest.
It's not to get 80 points. It's because I'd have more faith in him getting regular games when he's given the chance, which will be before you'd expect, then risk trades on rookies like Papley McGovern who are just filling holes atm.

Can not seriously believe we have people suggesting bringing in a floating donut for 80 friggen points. 80 POINTS.

If you start bloody Davis, Hewett or Gresham you can surely assume they'll score atleast 50. Which means you're only losing out on 30 points at worst in my estimation.

People have lost their minds after 1 game. But this happens every year so I'm not sure why I'm so surprised
Says the bloke who brings in Goetz so he can loophole round 1..

It's not to get 80 points. It's because I'd have more faith in him getting regular games when he's given the chance, which will be before you'd expect, then risk trades on rookies like Papley McGovern who are just filling holes atm.
The original post was about bringing him in for the points. But as an aside can you guarantee Petracca any more than Papely?

The original post was about bringing him in for the points. But as an aside can you guarantee Petracca any more than Papely?
I can absolutely guarantee you'll make more cash out of Petracca, he'll score more, and play more games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back