Game Day Round 1 Match Day Discussion - And Away We Go !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Only things I'm unhappy about so far is starting with Dow, captaining Gawn and leaving Gulden on the bench. :$
lol Dow

Give yourself an uppercut kent

(Log in to remove this ad.)

18/1683(c)
Jelly Ziebell Powell Highmore to play.

Gawn(c) very ordinary despite late reprieve. Fyfe and Zerrett barely tonned after great starts. Wasted opportunity for piggy type scores. Stewart/Laird solid. H.Young excellent. Nailed Rowe on field and for awhile thought Berry was going nicely but died. Daniher meh. Neale absolute dogsh!te. Got cute and took (e)Jordan’s 78 with A.Fyfe (dropped Lazzaro). Gulden was the man I benched for this. Yes, I gave myself an uppercut. Cost me 61pts that move. Warner ✔️ Campbell ok but was limited because of role. Wasted in back pocket because Horse is being a Horses ass. Silly campaigner. Overall an average start which is disappointing.

Not a great start for Verdun's 66ers. 1525/17C. Going to get Gulden's 139 on the park. He is currently on the pine with an E. Got to decide whether to jettison Tyson or Powell for A Fyfe.

Gawn C a disappointment, as was Grundy. Neale needed to do the business. Didn't. Merrett ok. Dow and Daniher dodgy. Too many passengers. Things can only improve. Round 1 for me last year was poor, and things got better. We'll see.

Rowe and Gulden pretty good for the money!

19C / 1837
Not disappointed in that at all. Had Gawn as Captain which looked a nightmare move but turned out ok. Decided not to waste a place on Fyfe as a loop as I wanted as much cash generation as I could. This meant that at the last minute I brought Jordan to the bench and Gulden to the field.

Only things I'm unhappy about so far is starting with Dow, captaining Gawn and leaving Gulden on the bench. :$
Don't stress mate.

Everyone who had Gawn would captain him anyway. He did scrape in 93 in the end - so it's not disastrous.
And those who don't have Gawn - who had they captained? Any big ton? Not really.

Gulden - everyone got him on the bench
Dow - he ended up doing better than Daniher Impey and Campbell anyway - so no harm done!

On the other hand, if you spend all that money and captained Neale :eek:

Don't stress mate.

Everyone who had Gawn would captain him anyway. He did scrape in 93 in the end - so it's not disastrous.
And those who don't have Gawn - who had they captained? Any big ton? Not really.

Gulden - everyone got him on the bench
Dow - he ended up doing better than Daniher Impey and Campbell anyway - so no harm done!

On the other hand, if you spend all that money and captained Neale :eek:

With Neale well you know what I did with him in the nailed it thread. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back