Game Day Round 1 Match Day Discussion - And Away We Go !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Footy-wise, how'd the Bombers' lose that?
Were sitting pretty in the first half, did they just fall in a heap or was Clarko throwing smoke grenades and wheeling out short people in clown cars to rattle them?

Footy-wise, how'd the Bombers' lose that?
Were sitting pretty in the first half, did they just fall in a heap or was Clarko throwing smoke grenades and wheeling out short people in clown cars to rattle them?

It seemed like they run out of puff. McGrath/Zerrett were amazing in the first half. Our guys were shell shocked. Having 2 rucks probably helped; McEvoy rested back and Ceglar forward. Heppell faded badly after the first half and Jones' misses killed momentum. Howe was one of Essendon's players in the first half - and he is a Hawk! Had about 10 possessions and 5 SC points at one stage.

Looking at brockmans score and thinking what could of been with bloody rowe on the bench

looking at it like this though
Would’ve taken 161 from gulden and brockman at the start of the day so it’s not all bad

anyone else on a similar boat?
I’m sure some Kent has all of gulden rowe and jordon on the ground haha

need the who the hell are You gif or the punch gif for all of them
Yep, had all 3 on the ground, but thank faaarrrkkkk though, needed them!

1732/17C

Jelly
Rowell
Ziebell
Powell
Highmore

Honestly can't complain to much other then having spent so much on Gawn, Grundy and Neal for them to tank their price in a big way.

Will probably sit on my hands this week but Gundy is going to have to really show something to save his spot next week.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

1,555/C

Markov
Powell
Ziebell
Green
Butters

Had a mare early on. Kicking myself for starting Rowe on the pine and Henry's 9 on the field but you learn pretty quickly. My 4 premo defenders though have helped some what with Stewart, Short, Laird and Daniel all scoring pretty well.

I thought both their rookies looked good even though they didn't score well in SC. But Clarko loves dropping rookies.

Kozi should be selected next week, especially after such a great comeback. He was ok I thought, didn't do anything special but supply was poor at times. Better to give him plenty of games this year and discover his ceiling - we aren't winning any flags.

Brockman ain't going anywhere unless we are crazy. Has a touch of class and looks like the sort of player who will step up under pressure. Ignore his SC score which was heavily affected by a poorly timed 50m penalty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still catching up on all the stats from yesterday.

Re: Harmes- 20 possessions and a goal for 63. 20 points less than his DT score. Assuming he just wasted it most of the day.

It’s amazing how much harder it is so score points this year compared to last years free for all. Ha.

Going to take some good going today for me to crack 2000. Gulden and Rowe stuck on the bench. Have got most of the rookies right by the looks of it, but getting the right ones on the field is an absolute lottery.

18/1657 (c) with Ziebell, Taranto, Powell and Bruhn to play.

Like most, I’ve got Gulden and Rowe on my bench with no E.

However, I’ve got Jordan’s 78 as an E with Powell and Bruhn on field. Would you ditch either Powell or Bruhn to bank 78 points? 30-50mm of rain predicted for Sydney today which has me leaning towards dumping Bruhn.

18/1657 (c) with Ziebell, Taranto, Powell and Bruhn to play.

Like most, I’ve got Gulden and Rowe on my bench with no E.

However, I’ve got Jordan’s 78 as an E with Powell and Bruhn on field. Would you ditch either Powell or Bruhn to bank 78 points? 30-50mm of rain predicted for Sydney today which has me leaning towards dumping Bruhn.
No

Long day yesterday, so thought I'd check in.

Cons:
Didn't put Rowe on field.
Have Worpel as a pod who played his worst game of all time (didn't realise he would play so much half forward flank this season).
Gawn captain.

Pros:
1820 with 4 players remaining. Round 1 is always tough, but look to have avoided a disappointing first up result.
Gulden and Jordan on field.
No Lachie Neale. And to a lesser extent Jake Lloyd. If you forked out for all of Gawndy, Lloyd and Neale you can feel hard done by.
Tom Phillips scoring exactly what I predicted him to average this season.

Long day yesterday, so thought I'd check in.

Cons:
Didn't put Rowe on field.
Have Worpel as a pod who played his worst game of all time (didn't realise he would play so much half forward flank this season).
Gawn captain.

Pros:
1820 with 4 players remaining. Round 1 is always tough, but look to have avoided a disappointing first up result.
Gulden and Jordan on field.
No Lachie Neale. And to a lesser extent Jake Lloyd. If you forked out for all of Gawndy, Lloyd and Neale you can feel hard done by.
Tom Phillips scoring exactly what I predicted him to average this season.
Who are the 4 remaining?

I haven't seen many better scores tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back