Game Day Round 1 Match Day Discussion - And Away We Go !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
64 for Impey

I ditched Impey, Daniher, Neale, Merrett and H.Young from my team last minute due to trying to come up with Dusty funds.

Brought in Bergman, Fullerton, Steele, Jelly (suited my bye better than Merrett) and Sharp instead.

I count it as a win. Only one I'm a bit salty about is Young but I can go Campbell > Young via Clark anyways when I do Dow > Dusty

Is it madness to trade Powell for a non playing wookie to get Guldens emergency score?
Powell yes, Bruhn no

I'm not bothering chasing Rowes score, thus sacrificing Zeebs in the process. Zeebs could match it if all goes well anyway.

1946 with Powell and ziebell to play, Gawn was captain and my highest scoring player on field is gulden followed by Mitchell, thank god I took the chance on him. Think it’s pretty good considering

that's an ok score - think there will be a lot of scores around the 2000 mark

Looking at brockmans score and thinking what could of been with bloody rowe on the bench

looking at it like this though
Would’ve taken 161 from gulden and brockman at the start of the day so it’s not all bad

anyone else on a similar boat?
I’m sure some Kent has all of gulden rowe and jordon on the ground haha

need the who the hell are You gif or the punch gif for all of them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just saw Lazaro is an emergency
Worth going him to a Fyfe?
Will open up a d/m link and a captaincy loophole
I'm going Bruhn to Fyfe to get Guldens ton, but yes thinking that too (have Laird, Clark and Sharp who can be thrown around into the mids so I have 2 loophole positions)

I'm going Bruhn to Fyfe to get Guldens ton, but yes thinking that too (have Laird, Clark and Sharp who can be thrown around into the mids so I have 2 loophole positions)
Think I’ll do it
If danger is rubbed out I’ll be down to 1 fwd/dpp
I moved brockman and scott to the forward line for berry jordon and gulden. Think a Fyfe Is the go over that other mid/fwd dpp

hoping f Macrae plays next week

Looking at brockmans score and thinking what could of been with bloody rowe on the bench

Would’ve taken 161 from gulden and brockman at the start of the day so it’s not all bad

19(c)/1,859
Ziebull , Tyson , Flyn to play hoping for 2050-2070

Good - Martin Captain
Bad - Rowe , Gulden ,Jordon on the pine

What could have been

18/1868 (c)

Taranto, Ziebell, Powell and Bruhn to come. Should get to around the 2100 mark which I'm more than happy with in R1. Have done my team 10 times in the past week and today was the first time I put Mills in, got very lucky and it worked out well.

Shot myself in the foot a little by having Rowe and Gulden as emergencies and have needed to trade in a couple of zeros to get their scores but oh well.

18/1868 (c)

Taranto, Ziebell, Powell and Bruhn to come. Should get to around the 2100 mark which I'm more than happy with in R1. Have done my team 10 times in the past week and today was the first time I put Mills in, got very lucky and it worked out well.

Shot myself in the foot a little by having Rowe and Gulden as emergencies and have needed to trade in a couple of zeros to get their scores but oh well.
Thats an awesome score with players yet to come 2200 is a real possibility

Had all 3 plus Warner on field but my so called premiums shit the bed

Had all 3 plus Warner on field but my so called premiums sh*t the bed
I’m 50/50 on my premos

the great
Dusty Stewart Macrae
The good
Short laird Merrett
the pretty good
Doch Bont danger phillips add young’s 88 with Clark’s 80 and it all looks pretty good
Yes the Gawn 186 as captain looks bad but it’s not the end of the world it was pretty common

the rookies
Gulden amazing
Brockman crap
Warner good
Campbell meh

Rowe jordon on the bench big ticks still

I’m 50/50 on my premos

the great
Dusty Stewart Macrae
The good
Short laird Merrett
the pretty good
Doch Bont danger phillips add young’s 88 with Clark’s 80 and it all looks pretty good
Yes the Gawn 186 as captain looks bad but it’s not the end of the world it was pretty common

the rookies
Gulden amazing
Brockman crap
Warner good
Campbell meh

Rowe jordon on the bench big ticks still
Some of my promos were good as well had Stewart macrae short laird Merrett titch Dunkley who were all good danger ok Neale a let down and Gawn captain sucked as well as Lloyd a bit down as well

I also gambled on a Lion mid and a port mid.
The lion mid can currently chew on sheep dags for a meal
Quadzilla, no?
Lot going for it, nice preseason, progression, and Port surely dominates the SC pie as well 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back