Round 1 Team 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Worst midfield of all time, if De Goey is permanently out.

Its going to be a painful year.
No it won’t. Sure, we’ll lose a lot of games, maybe even win the spoon. From this, our next flag will be built.

When Beams missed a year with a calf Dwyer unexpectedly stood up. Undoubtedly our ability to win is diminished without DeGoey, but the opportunity is potentially now there for someone. Hopefully it’s Maynard or Quaynor.
Yeah, I think Maynard may get his midfield opportunity now.

If we accept that we are in a rebuilding phase then I suspect that pumping games into F Macrae and McInnes will be a priority.

JT retired because he realised that he was not going to be prioritised even if he was technically best 22, and I think WHE is in the same place.

J Daicos and Poulter are preferable options going forward than Hoskin-Elliott on the wing, and I'm not sure he's more attractive on the HFF than Henry, Bianco, Elliot or Mihocek if Cameron and Kreuger are selected at FF and CHF.

WHE could be named in the VFL

Ruscoe Roughead Maynard

N Daicos Moore Howe

J Daicos Lipinski Pendlebury

Henry Cameron Elliott

McCreery Kreuger Mihocek

Grundy Crisp Adams

Sidebottom McInnes Quaynor Hoskin-Elliot

E: Poulter Noble Cox Macrae
Good selections there , the only one I don’t have as best 22 , yet , is Krueger , has not shown enough to be pencilled in the senior 22. I hope he comes on , as we are crying out for a good KPF who can play that role well .

Tipping in defensively is to say he puts on pressure I50. We’ve definitely identified him as an option to ease pressure on Mihocek who’ll be the biggest beneficiary of a mobile tall target alongside him. He regularly gets the McGovern/ Adams/ Weitering/ McCartin matchup so with both Kreuger and Cameron up front he he’ll hopefully get more the third tall intercept type. Once again it’ll hinge on what Kreuger offers when the ball’s on the deck.
He is very good when it's on the ground he loves to tackle hard, for me it's can he be consistent in the forward line he will try

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 1 Team 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Back