Round 1 v Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnson is a huge out for them. He is their Easton Wood.

Dickson out sucks, but with their outs it's no excuse.

Hope Dunkley gets a gig now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Although Dickson kicked 7 last year, I think Johnson is a much bigger out for them than Tory is for us. Johnson out is huge for us, especially with the size of our forward line.
Johnson was arguably BOG last year alongside Fyfe, was criminal Mundy got Brownlow votes instead of him.

Did my head in for 3 quarters intercepting everything.

Yeah Johnson is a huge out. No Tory for us sucks too but no excuses. Huge opportunity to start the year off on a high here.

Big opportunity for McLean has just opened up, Im sure he'll play.

Sunday can not come quick enough, absolutely pumped.

McLean or Jong?? They both play that forward role really well.
I wasn't a huge fan of what McLean produced during the pre season. He was much better before he injured himself against Carlton last season.

McLean or Jong?? They both play that forward role really well.
I wasn't a huge fan of what McLean produced during the pre season. He was much better before he injured himself against Carlton last season.
McLean didn't have many minutes in preseason.

Thought he showed some good signs in a half against Collingwood though, he created a goal or two and kicked a crunch goal late in the game.

Daniel is ahead of him, but by not much.

Although Dickson kicked 7 last year, I think Johnson is a much bigger out for them than Tory is for us. Johnson out is huge for us, especially with the size of our forward line.
I'm not so sure about that, with Crameri out also our forward line is going to struggle if Boyd and Stringer can't get going. We can't forget Dickson kicked 50 last year and has singlehandedly carried us more than once last season (including 5 straight in the final). I'm probably more nervous than I should be, but we always somehow manage to find a way to lose the games within a goal or less, and this has the makings of being one of those.

I'm not so sure about that, with Crameri out also our forward line is going to struggle if Boyd and Stringer can't get going. We can't forget Dickson kicked 50 last year and has singlehandedly carried us more than once last season (including 5 straight in the final). I'm probably more nervous than I should be, but we always somehow manage to find a way to lose the games within a goal or less, and this has the makings of being one of those.
You're right, you are nervous. Dickson will struggle to kick a big goal total again, but our talent in the forward line , and, more importantly, our better structure now, will cover Dickson.

You're right, you are nervous. Dickson will struggle to kick a big goal total again, but our talent in the forward line , and, more importantly, our better structure now, will cover Dickson.
Pannas, you're one of my favourite posters on here so I'll back you in on this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back