Round 10 Discussion (Dedicated to Noah 'The Beast' Balta)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sauce back this week in the SANFL.

Those with OBrien (me included) at R2 need to start formulating an exit strategy.
Already have an exit strategy, gunna ride Fort into the ground just like my SC season!!!!!!!!!!!

Coming soon to a cinema near you...
View attachment 678563

We can't exercise our constitutional right to engage in important discussions on mail order brides and the wardens are openly cyber-bullying the consensus GOAT.
Dark times we live in. Dark times.
boltjisk.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3301 points for Balta.

He's going to run to Metricon during the half time break and pinch a point from that game too.

**** Balta. Spud did nothing but embarrass my side and lose money for a whole month.

He was the very first trade i made in 2019, directly to lord ROB :crown:

Now, if we can steer the conversation to spuds i actually still own........ Is Bailey Scott dead or wot?

**** Balta. Spud did nothing but embarrass my side and lose money for a whole month.

He was the very first trade i made in 2019, directly to lord ROB :crown:

Now, if we can steer the conversation to spuds i actually still own........ Is Bailey Scott dead or wot?
Copped a concussion early on in his most recent VFL game, available for selection this week, but LDU and Hall impressed in the VFL and if they make changes, one of those two would be in the frame, by the sounds. Reckon he will get another run, but sounds like pre-byes is not that likely(?).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back