Round 10 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
after a horrible start I'm in the top 10k! YAY! :D

rounds 6 to 10, round and overall pos.
AzEGYeK.jpg

I'm coming for a top 1k finish baby! :cool:

Top scorer had 2512 with a bench of HGoddard, Mckenzie, Heeney, Jsteele, Lambert, Karnezis & Lamb.
TBC as R2.

Are you fn kidding me? I'm insulted.

603rd into 209th. 2323 this week, stuffed up on Gray as captain. Taking Fyfe's VC score would have had me around 120th. Never had to take the byes as seriously as a I do this year.

image.jpg

Fallen to 138 after two below par weeks.

I'd put so much thought into the Bye rounds and made so many decisions based around the Bye rounds I'll be pretty disappointed if I go backwards further over the next 3 weeks.

Really need my Premos to start delivering more consistently.

The Jelwood, JPK, Parker triple act have been disappointing for many of the early rounds. Pittard and Ibbotson need to do more more often.

Saad, Touk, McKenzie, Lonie, Tarrant, Hogan. You guys are on notice.

Lever, Hamling, Amon, Dale. Slip up and you're out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So many people saying they stuffed up putting the C on Gray. 9 out of 10 times it would have been the right call. Most top teams would have made the same 'mistake' so it's all relative.
Yeah, but in hindsight it was a mistake. We didn't maximise our scores because we didn't nail that.

So many people saying they stuffed up putting the C on Gray. 9 out of 10 times it would have been the right call. Most top teams would have made the same 'mistake' so it's all relative.

I was one of those people that stuffed up by making Gray captain but still scored 2275, if I had've stuck with Fyfe as C I would've only scored another 29 points so it wasn't really the big disaster some people are making it out to be.

I won't be making Gray captain again anytime soon though.

I won't be making Gray captain again anytime soon though.

I reckon there is a good chance that you will be making Gray captain in round 12 when Port play Carlton at the G.

Fyfe will have the bye that round.

I reckon there is a good chance that you will be making Gray captain in round 12 when Port play Carlton at the G.

Fyfe will have the bye that round.

Yeah maybe but I started CEY because he was playing Carlton at the G and he spudded it up and got subbed.

I wasn't expecting Carlton to actually show some ticker for once though.

2109. Expecting to continue to fall down the rankings. Probably outside of the top 100 now.

Have 19 trades up my sleeve for the Byes, and have a list that *should* be reasonably strong leading into it.

Planning to trade like a mad man through Round 12 and Round 13. Hoping for absolute carnage and a sharp climb back up the rankings.

...unfortunately, what I've been hoping for hasn't been happening recently.

Congrats to raymagoo, heard somewhere that you scored really well!

Cheers Yep back into 31st & 26th for the week. Stoked bar a few stopped decisions!

Where are you sitting? Plenty of time to squeeze back up. I need a buddy up there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back