Round 10 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure how having an internet connection would've helped Titch in that last quarter.

The interwebs didn't let you VC Danger, first I've heard of it.

Not sure what you are getting at..with Mitchell was trying to say that I thought he was on track to minimise the damage before he just stopped.

As for the interwebs comment..it used to happen all the time where the site would crash before lockout. Having said that, I have acknowledged a few times that my connection may have played a part as it has been patchy lately. It also meant my trades didn't go through either.

Not sure what you are getting at..with Mitchell was trying to say that I thought he was on track to minimise the damage before he just stopped.

As for the interwebs comment..it used to happen all the time where the site would crash before lockout. Having said that, I have acknowledged a few times that my connection may have played a part as it has been patchy lately. It also meant my trades didn't go through either.
Fight fight fight fight

What a campaigner of a night, there goes our finals hopes, Hawks were too good.

The only positive was that I didn't have Lloyd in my team.

6/826 (c)
Sorry mate, you are a great poster and deserve better than what those pricks served up for you tonight

All good, just having a laugh.:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back