Round 10 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all due respect ct, the men played in "short shorts" right up until the early naughties, you've had your perv-fest already! It's out turn now.
It's not upper thunder thigh I want to see. Get their shirts off, then it would be even. I'm quite sure all of your wives would be more interested in watching.

Probably just gonna make the 1 trade.. Considering B.Ken -> Hopper... Main aim is to bank some cash... Worth it? Or am I burning a trade?
Ben burn prob has some cash to make unsure on b/e I don't have him.
If you want hopper or wait and get matho if on the bubble this time next week.

He was a first round draft pick, very highly sort after and gws poached him with the northern draft academy clause. He is pricey but for good reason. He's a good chance to play out the year and score good enough to be m9 cover.
Getting him would have to depend on how many rookies/trades people have as there is no point having too many rookies mooing and not enough trades left to upgrade them.
20+ trades= strongly consider

Yes, that's the key. I wouldn't hesitate if I had more trades, but even if I don't trade this week I'll have only 17 left. That's still 5 more than I would usually have by now though .. lol

Looks like the choices are between Collins and Oscar McDonald if you want a defender rookie. He seems like the forgotten man. Played round 1 and got injured, how is his JS?

Not sure what they're doing with OMac, TBH. Dunn should really be playing instead, but hasn't been. They could be just giving OMac a taste, or maybe they don't think Dunn fits with the new back set up. Most Dees supporters don't think OMac is ready though.

The panic room in the herald scum has doubts over Hartlett, DBJ and...... Trengove. toxic ????

okay just out of a 10 hr bloody mgmt meeting ffs

have 80 minutes to make decisions

even if just one of trenners or DBJ miss that would be ideal.

Only way i have a vc loophole option

time to get planning

oh yeah and grab a beer for brain juice

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are people thoughts on Alex Neal-Bullen? A def/mid would be handy for me to cover Yeo. Good way to get rid of Menadue to lol. With Laird and Yeo out I'm looking at a donut or trading Yeo.
Just trade Yeo-Yeo to an actual premo tbh. Neal-Bullen is nothing but an average plodder in terms of supercoach not relevant at all.

I've traded DBJ to either Rance and bartel and reversed it so many times, that I dont actually know who i currently have in my team

just going to leave it and hope for the best

This week:
Brown -> Williams
Adams -> Simpson

Next week:
Menaspud -> Mathieson
Hartley -> Boyd

And that will be my back line sorted!

Contingency plan if Williams isn't selected is to trade out Menaspud this week for Hopper. That will still give me enough to upgrade Brown or Adams.
Contingency plan activated.

Completely stumped this week. Need a DEF but not really enough money in the bank to make any big moves. Maybe just sit on my hands?
19 trades left, $145K in bank

View attachment 251147
You can always trade brown to hopper move tracker forward.
Upgrade DBJ etc.
Pending on what you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back