Round 10 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
had it all planned -
DBJ > Williams
Brown > Howe

Mainly to get DBJ out before price drop and Howe in before price rise.

So do I go ahead knowing that Williams may end up just being a quick cash grab or hold DBJ for 2 weeks, hope he gets the money back and pick up one of the 3 def rookies playing their first game today? ANy one know if Cole / Marsh or Collins will be any better than Williams?
Well Williams got dropped. May want to look elsewhere

I don't usually jump on rookies before their first game but I need a downgrade in defence and Collins is a mature body in a bottom placed team with no apparent replacement and his most direct competition out for the year. Hate taking risks like this and could easily end up a huge bust but there's so many pros v the cons. Won't be close to a big scorer but surely Ross gives him a solid run?

I know that - that's my question - I need to move on both DBJ and Brown so if the def rookies coming through in 2 weeks are no better than Williams, then maybe its worth getting him for the cash now.
I'd go with Marsh if you're going between Williams, Cole, Collins and Marsh.

I don't usually jump on rookies before their first game but I need a downgrade in defence and Collins is a mature body in a bottom placed team with no apparent replacement and his most direct competition out for the year. Hate taking risks like this and could easily end up a huge bust but there's so many pros v the cons. Won't be close to a big scorer but surely Ross gives him a solid run?
Or he could just be filling in for Alex Pearce. Don't think his JS is all that good. Reckon he would rather play Pearce because he won't be out for too long.

Or he could just be filling in for Alex Pearce. Don't think his JS is all that good. Reckon he would rather play Pearce because he won't be out for too long.

Pearce is out for rest of the year. He's the competition I was referencing.

screw the effing management meeting. Get ya priorities right. There's $50k on the line here. :p:D

So its cheer for VC Goldy nite

Pray 4 parker to score an 80

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure what to ?
I thinking maybe hold or
DBJ -> S.Collins
Ben Ken-> Neale/Priddis
Please help fellas

79462a7cf7060768ea699794b9830061.jpg

Was unsure all week and reversed trades prior to first lockout.
Might go Menadue to Hopper tomorrow, or Adams + Menadue > S Collins + Priddis. Don't know why, he's priced as a steal, but I keep worrying that Priddis is NQR.
Jesus supercoach is tricky, end up chasing your own tail so often (or at least the indecisive like me do)

He suits my bye structure and would make a perfect M8 until the byes. I just don't think I can trust his JS. I'm too worried that he goes out when Griffen comes back.

Not taking Hopper.

Really wanted him, but can't get it to work. Mids are mooing and stable.
Doing other trades allows me to bring in either Priddis, JJK, or even Dusty. Getting Hopper will put the kibosh on that.

Good luck to those who have him, but here's hoping that he averages 65 from here. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back