Preview Round 11: Carlton v Essendon, Friday 7th June 7:50pm, MCG - Team post #834

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
EQ seems fairly confident that Daniher will play on Friday night

Daniher to make long-awaited senior debut

Joe Daniher will play his first game for Essendon against Carlton on Friday night, making one of the season's most-anticipated debuts.
Daniher has been selected after compiling some impressive form in the first half of the VFL season, where he sits fifth in the league goal-kicking with 21. He has also featured in Essendon's best players four times in seven games.

I don't think there has been more pressure on the debut of a you KPF since one J Watts debuted for Melbourne a couple of years ago. I wonder if Daniher will be able to handle the pressure any better ;)

I don't think there has been more pressure on the debut of a you KPF since one J Watts debuted for Melbourne a couple of years ago. I wonder if Daniher will be able to handle the pressure any better ;)
well, given Watts is scared of his own shadow and Daniher is a competitive animal, I'm going to go with yes, he will handle it better

That blows if walker will miss.

Lucky we habe a ready made in form replacement in Yarran.

Potentially gibbs too. Need someone to pick up the 20poss difference if walker is replaced with yaz.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's going on with Carrots right now? Seems likely that he won't play again, and it's been weeks of "he is only 1 week away".

What's going on with Carrots right now? Seems likely that he won't play again, and it's been weeks of "he is only 1 week away".

I am hoping he is working on another set of triplets

MM to Carrazzo "Carrots, you won't be selected for another game until there are another 3 buns in your miss' oven !!!!!! Now get in there and do it for the team, and remember to chant "boys, boys, three star midfielders" while your getting the job done !!!!!!!!!"

Is it me or am I the only one thinking that Levi should be aiming at far post every time he has a shot?
He should be at this point. Although he did correct things in the GC17 game last year and every shot was going going straight.

However, he is a young KPF who has a shit coach. Get in a real forwards coach and he will suddenly get a lot better.

I wonder which Blue will dump him on his ass first, my money would be on either Walker or Tuohy at this stage.

Hahaha I always laugh at how Carlton fans go on about the 99 prelim, What about the 2000 Prelim? You know the one where we actually went on and won the GRAND FINAL!!!!!
1993*

Salary cap infringement, draft tampering, tax evasion... and when you were getting investigated for it... the AFL chairman at the time covered up the fact you cheated in that year as well.

Winning a GF by cheating... only Essendon can do that.

It took James Hird being the neanderthal that he is destroying Kouta's knee for that to happen. Had he not "bravely" injured another player Essendon wouldn't have won the premiership.

I think you'll find it was a) one of the Johnson boys and b) a complete accident, but nonetheless, carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back