Preview Round 11: Carlton v Essendon, Friday 7th June 7:50pm, MCG - Team post #834

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

picture Jamison on Daniher would set the kid back 2 years of development :)

Who Goes to Hurley though? who goes to Crameri? who takes Ryder or Bellchmabers when they rest forward? it could stretch your defence.

Wasn't trying to be rude I just saw several Essendon fans talking about on your board and thought it would be a better place to ask. Doesn't surprise me that are going to bring out the DANIHER against us.

No problems. Just wanted to hear it from a reliable source!

Who Goes to Hurley though? who goes to Crameri? who takes Ryder or Bellchmabers when they rest forward? it could stretch your defence.

I'm thinking Jamison - Crameri Henderson - Hurley White - Gumby? is he playing? Bootsma - Daniher

I haven't really thought about that as I think the forecasted rain will make them useless.

Well, it's a question that's been posed all year - the club only selecting Jamison and Henderson.

White, Walker and Bootsma will be called to play on taller opponents.

Casboult did spend a little time roaming the half back line last week, IIRC. While Kreuzer played on a resting tall against the Saints.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, it's a question that's been posed all year - the club only selecting Jamison and Henderson.

White, Walker and Bootsma will be called to play on taller opponents.

Casboult did spend a little time roaming the half back line last week, IIRC. While Kreuzer played on a resting tall against the Saints.

I just think With Daniher, Hurley and the resting ruck down there it really frees up Crameri who has been playing on the best defender all year and still managed to kick 23 goals.

Who does Fletcher take if Carlisle and Hooker play on Waite and Casboult? Fletcher v a roaming Kreuzer or a medium could equally work in our favour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back