Game Day Round 11 - Richmond vs Adelaide, Sunday 30th May 2:10pm, Giants Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was a really good quarter by us. Signs of Premiership-level skills and effort!
Much better but 2 or 3 times I saw us outnumbered in our defensive 50 but crows ballsed it up. That needs to be tidied up bc better sides would’ve scored on each of those occasions. But yeah 2nd and 3rd qtrs have tightened up significantly

Dropping the ball is holding the man now
He couldn't have done any more. Expected to realise Laird had dropped it and have split second reflexes to release. Perfect example of how an umpire can choose to give a team a free-kick rather than follow the rules.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did Tex go home at half time?
Katharine Hepburn Good Bye GIF - KatharineHepburn GoodBye BlowingKisses - Discover & Share GIFs ...

Even last week where he didn't touch the ball he showed good pace and is bouncy
Yeah spot on, it’s not what he’s doing so to speak but it’s very rare to see young players pick up the pace of the game so quickly, he has hit the contest at full pace from game 1, really impressed with his intensity and speed with which he goes at it

For the regular Magoos watchers, can CCJ relief ruck? Whether we like it or not Lynch will be back at some stage. Could help Lynch out too as opposition won't have the luxury of being able to have two or three constantly scragging him and hanging off him.
Definitely can relief ruck

Who's the Spud.Didn't go OOF.LMAO
Must’ve missed where it landed because I cringed when it came off the boot. Does it not going out on the full impress you as well? I’m guessing you’ll give him votes because he managed to not kick it in the car park.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back