Round 11 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question, I've been playing super coach for years although don't really take much advantage or pay attention to loopholes, DPP etc. How would you trade Krak (Mid/Fwd) to Pearce (Def). Feel like I'm asking a ridiculously obvious and stupid question.

If krak is a fwd,
Trade him.out..

Choose "S" next to a mid/fwd who's currently playing in your mids (Tmit, Bonts type)
then press "S" next to a def/mid whos currently in your def (Saad McKenzie the most likely )
In summary
trade out a fwd
move a dppfwd from.mids to fwd
move a dpp def to.mids

Opens up a spot in def for pearce.

Hope that helps

That is not a good enough reason on its own to trade.
Lucky that's not the only reason :)

Highish B/E after sub score
Realisation that he might be the sub again
May be pushed out of the team by Crouch
Putting cash into the bank for upgrades next week (Laird & Hodge)
Would like at least 18 scores to help keep my place on top of my league ladders

alright guys im ranked 310th in the country and on top of all my leagues .. i only have 14 playing this week and was thinking about burning 3 trades which will leave me with 13 after this week.

i was thinking of Harris Andrews to Pearce
Krak to Boston
Rockliff to C.Ward or Jelwood

this would leave me with 13 trades for the rest of the season which im scared is a little low and also around 220k in the bank. Do you think this is a bad idea or just follow my gut ? would love someones opinion !!

alright guys im ranked 310th in the country and on top of all my leagues .. i only have 14 playing this week and was thinking about burning 3 trades which will leave me with 13 after this week.

i was thinking of Harris Andrews to Pearce
Krak to Boston
Rockliff to C.Ward or Jelwood

this would leave me with 13 trades for the rest of the season which im scared is a little low and also around 220k in the bank. Do you think this is a bad idea or just follow my gut ? would love someones opinion !!
Depends what you are playing for. Are you going for overall finish or just to win the league? Without seeing your team, if you are going for the highest overall finish then trade away. If you are just trying to win the league then it might be an idea to tank this week in order to have really strong teams for the next two weeks. Having said that, on the surface all of those trades look reasonable. I would probably go Dumont instead of Boston if you don't already have him though. Boston might not get a game after the byes.

Can't see that happening, was playing well prior to the bye coming out of defence and using the ball well.

Krak will play minimum 6 games on the backend post bye.
He is struggling with his fitness which is understandable considering where he has come from 2 years ago.

It was the main reason he was dropped back to the rookie list ahead of Sam Gray.

Bookmark it, he won't play anywhere near 6 games after the bye.

Billings out of the 25 for saints. increases Dmacs chances of playing.

la0eW.gif

hmmm I need to bring somebody in that has the rnd13 bye having trouble deciding between bring in Ward and Wines as PODs...would to hear some thoughts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hmmm I need to bring somebody in that has the rnd13 bye having trouble deciding between bring in Ward and Wines as PODs...would to hear some thoughts

Wines is the BEST SC mid in a top4side (despite their current ladder possie they are a top 4 side)
Ward is one of 3 or 4 gun mids in a top 6-9 side.

For me its Ollie

I'm hoping to have both of them in the next few weeks. I'd probably lean towards Wines this week though simply because he's cheaper at the moment.

Want to go Touk -> ? and I have Fyfe, Beams, Pendles, Parker, Selwood, Wallis and Cripps. I'd like a MID with a RND13 bye, price no option. Who do the experts here recommend? Thanks in advance..

Boston J/S not a concern?
7or8 suns due back after their bye apparently
are there any rookies that DON'T have JS concerns (already have DMac and Hamling)?

Went prematurely on Glenn :( Is it worth going Glenn > Boston?

Have 16 trades BTW
Depends how suicidal you will be in two weeks time if Glenn comes in for Boston :D

I'm tossing up myself whether or not to get Boston, but I'm leaning towards passing. GC will have 9 players coming back in after the bye (GAJ, Swallow, Bennell among them) so there would be huge questions over either of them playing again this year barring another spate of injuries.

are there any rookies that DON'T have JS concerns (already have DMac and Hamling)?
Probably Dumont at the moment if you don't already have him. Not exactly rookie priced, but still under $200k. I reckon he would be the safest bet.

He is struggling with his fitness which is understandable considering where he has come from 2 years ago.

It was the main reason he was dropped back to the rookie list ahead of Sam Gray.

Bookmark it, he won't play anywhere near 6 games after the bye.

Another person not mentioned that by Contract is required to get a run in the team is Johann Wagner. When he won the recruit, part of the clause of him winning was that he would play for the club and in the senior team. Not sure if he is listed as a rookie, but he is also a possibility to get upgraded. Even then, Port Adelaide are not required to play him for the full remainder of the season, so he might get 2 or 3 games, but at his price of 102K he would be an interesting downgrade when this eventually happens and could be a reason that Krak might not get put back on the senior list this year.

Why are people trading in Hamling now? It's just an unnecessary risk in my view. I'm not sold on his JS at all and you won't be getting points from him this week. Then there's the remote but real possibility he gets injured during training during the week and a bit. Understandably people want to turf rookies before they go down in price slightly, but losing out on 10k is worth keeping my gun holstered for a week.

Another person not mentioned that by Contract is required to get a run in the team is Johann Wagner. When he won the recruit, part of the clause of him winning was that he would play for the club and in the senior team. Not sure if he is listed as a rookie, but he is also a possibility to get upgraded. Even then, Port Adelaide are not required to play him for the full remainder of the season, so he might get 2 or 3 games, but at his price of 102K he would be an interesting downgrade when this eventually happens and could be a reason that Krak might not get put back on the senior list this year.
:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back