Preview Round 11 v Port Adelaide MCG Sunday May 28th 1.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is easy to work out that the Tiger Faithful believe the sky has fallen with just one page filled in this Forum.

I walked away from last Saturday night knowing we need a new coach and now we have it.

We have a great list. Every player on it is AFL standard, except Thomson Dow. Miller plays last week in the forward line with Jack Ross in the middle and Pickett on the wing and we win by 4 goals.

So many senior players needing a rocket especially Prestia but also both our Captains. Well is your coach quitting on you the biggest rocket there is?

Out: Dow, Ryan, JR8
In: Banks, Miller, Biggy

Ross in the middle, Banks on the wing
Biggy is the forward pressure, both in the air and at ground level that we need.

Anyone expecting anything dramatically different will be disappointed

Mini is literally Dimma’s 2IC and been in every single meeting and match committee selection that Dimma has

The team will probably look the same as if Dimma was coaching as well the general gameplan and structures
I mean, yes. You can't change the game plan and structures in a week. Teams trainer entire off seasons learning these.

The difference will be in the messages given. Hardwick said his words had lost the impact as the players have heard them so long and you could see it.

gonna miss selection melts about Dimma being on the cones
dont worry

dimma will still be on the phone facetiming at selection table

We have a great list. Every player on it is AFL standard, except Thomson Dow. Miller plays last week in the forward line with Jack Ross in the middle and Pickett on the wing and we win by 4 goals.
What The Wtf GIF by Justin

14th.

I’m actually pumped for this game

in particular keen to see what the boys bring in response to Dimmas resignation and the fact the club is looking for a new coach

there will be list changes as usual - but added heat as a combination of prospective coaches will watch the list closely and make assessments at their interviews based on observations etc

so it’s fair to say, a fair slice of the list need to put their best foot forward as they are playing for their existence

I am hoping we see something different, maybe MacQ has some positional opinions or setup changes he prefers.

I would love to see some changes up forward for a start,

Cumbo Bauer Mansell
Pickett Jack Baker

(Log in to remove this ad.)

looking forward to McQualter as coach

sure we won’t see a huge change initially…

but remember he’s been at the club since 2014…

.….……dark days….to reinvention…to premiership glory…to where we are at now

so I reckon he could possibly bring the spark back and initiate new ideas in our game plan

lets go tigers…we ain’t done yet

If Richmond is Black Saab then we're going to be Moroon Golf this weekend.

Black Saab to drop a tailshaft this weekend, motor revving but going nowhere.

Last edited:
If Richmond is Black Saab then we're going to be Moroon Golf this weekend.

Black Saab to drop a tailshaft this weekend, motor revving but going nowhere.
port will always be a camira

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back