Round 12 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1122 this week for me from 12 players strangely enough I've moved up 2000 in the rankings to 10k i don't really see many players from melbourne or geelong people could have that are popular thou...
happy with new recruits wallis and stef martin had boyd as captain poor efforts from kruez mccarthy and kelly

Last edited:
No players tomorrow for me.

1495 done and dusted. Have moved up 5000 in the rankings, but obviously will drop back a fair bit with 1 more game to play tomorrow

1315 from 14 players, Gregson to come tomorrow. Managed to move into the top 5000.

Carried by a few studs this week though -

Goldstein(C) - 135
Treloar - 131
Cripps - 128
Martin - 150
Yeeeeeeeeeo - 113
Wallis - 105

Allout for 1250 from 12 players. :cry::cry::cry: but still moved up in the ranking to about #1900, will obviously drop tomorrow but not sure many people have a lot of Geelong players and most of the popular Melbourne ones seem to be out. Will have to wait and see

Currently 1304 from 12 and C played with Jelwood and Kolodjashnij to go. Shouldn't do too bad considering I only had 14 players going into this weekend.

Surprisingly haven't fallen down the overall rankings too badly. Was 107 coming into this weekend and currently sitting at 141.

1405/15 some disappointing scores helped out by some massive ones. Wallis looking like a good pickup a few weeks ago. Kreuz not so much.

I'm behind on my downgrades got to start flipping Cows for Cash.

Surprised I'm +2650 to 3609th with no bye planning. One more game to go where I have no players though. Just missing Yeo, Ebert and Gray next week so should get a decent score.

Last edited:
Had 19 play. Ended up with 1661. A bit gutted but meh...

The prestagiacomos:
McIntosh 20
Tarrant 35
Dumont 27
Sinclair 17
McCarthy 44

I have so many more players under 70, this is just getting depressing writing this list.

At least this week I am trading out Tarrant & McCarthy, the week after Sinclair and McIntosh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

have only gone back 500 in overall ranking with half the geelong/melbourne game over. Never thought 1495 would be enough to rise up

Moved up 3700 spots with only 1495. Must have been so many teams with less than 16 players.

Ill take it, overall rank back up down to ~6100

1365 from 14 players(not even going to include Duggans sub score) Will happily take that.

Manged to move up 800 spots, must've been a pretty bad week.

Endef up on 1660 - a lot of average scores this week meant despite having 19 players I still struggled.

Next week will be a big one.

Hodge, Mundy, Docherty, Newnes, Smith, Lewis, Neale, Pendles, Parker, Wallis, Dusty, Swan, Titchell, Bonts etc all will be up and firing - not to mention my rookies Hamling, Cripps, Ellis-Yolmen, Kreuzuer, Menzel and Dale, as well as two trades in. Means I should have a decent score

Last edited:
17/1304. Disappointed given that I fielded more players than most. Had 4 <50 scores and 3 50-60 scores, so quite a few underperformers who I may need to trade out.

+1447 Places gained with no planning for byes

Looking at scores over the dttalk, bigfooty, almost no one planned for the byes. So many low scores and people fielding less then 18 players.

Very surprising actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back