Score This Round - 2,119
Weekly Ranking - 4,301
Overall Ranking - 22,445 (^6,440)
League Ranking - 14th
Team Value - $8,663,700
Remaining Cash - $190,700
Remaining Trades - 2

My best week yet :D:thumbsu:

good round for you. A bit like me, I'm only averaging 1930ish a round. Looks like we both got pretty lucky

Re: Round 12 Gameday Scores and Chat

Got 2221 with some Broughton awesomeness. Moved up from 97th to 52, but now with 3 major injuries.

2275 this week.

That includes Broughton on the bench, with Grimes (55), Fisher (55), Bock (69) and Mackie (57) well below average.

Finally cracked the top 10,000, it's been a long year. Moved up over 30,000 in the last 2 months though, maybe I can crack the top 5000 before the year's out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You only have 2 trades left?!

Yea, and I'm probably not the only one. I'm probably just the only one that freely admits it, and I always post my middle-of-the-road scores each and every week :p

I had to do some trading early to get rid of some unique picks that worked out badly (such as Marcus Drum, Jay Nash and others). If I hadn't done that, I would have totally dropped off the pace, even more than I already have. I might only end up in the top 20,000, but I'm pleased with that, considering some of the bad picks that I made initially, and the trades that I've had to use to make up for them. This is the first year I've actually done some research and taken it somewhat seriously, and I know with better research next year, and not panicking if there's an injury or omittion, I can save my trades and make some real improvements on my Dream Teaming abilities in 2010 :thumbsu:

The way I see it, barring some random long-term injuries popping up in my side, I'm fairly well-placed for the rest of this season I think as well. I have a fair amount of spare cash to work with, as well as having back-ups in reserve (who are worth a bit if I decide to trade them), and aren't really forced to use my trades this week as far as I can see. When I do use the final two, I'm planning on making them into big upgrades, so that should help me even further. Hopefully I don't fall into that big for a couple of weeks mid-season, then fall back again bunch that was mentioned earlier :eek:

This probably sounds like I'm just making it up because of Ablett's score today, but I stand by my comment that Ablett is not actually a good DTer.

I was talking to a bloke at footy the other day who was doing anything to bring Ablett in. I said to him he's better off going for Swan or Ablett, because what happens when Ablett has a 25-30 possie game. As good as his scoring has been this year, it's mainly due to amazing disposal counts. Tackles and marks have been down a bit I think, so when his possessions drop, he's not making it up with the other DT scoring. Showed a bit today.

Don't get me wrong, he is great for DT, but he is just not the best DTer as he relies heavily on disposals for big numbers. Nowever, as long as he keeps up his massive disposal counts, which is likely all year, he'll be a top scorer.

Just did Pearce to Kornes leaving me 5 trades and 17K.
:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Nothing like trading on a Sunday, waiting for Friday is overrated. Seriously, what could possibly happen in 6 days?

Dropped, injury, swine flu.... But I guess you've got a crystal ball that tells you all these things?

2115 for the round...rank 1700 overall..
only have to upgrade broughton and cogs...

makin my charge for the hilux ;-)

2149 this week, highest score for a while. :p

Has placed me right on the fringe of the top 10k, hoping to get back to the top 5k by years end.

Forgot to check my score last night, but ended up on 2204 :D

First time breaking 2200 this season after 4 scores in the 2100s over the season. And has moved me to 607th overall...

Now if only Geary hadn't managed 16 :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 12 Gameday/Scores Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back