Round 12 Live Game Chat/Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

1748/20 with Pendles(C) and Sylvia, so should crack 2K, although hopefully Sylvia isn't a later withdrawal (Evans is his emergency anyway).

All mids have fired thus far. Gibbs, Adcock and Goodes the major fails this week. Everyone else getting about average except for Darling and Heppell, but first year players are excused for a down week.

1713/20 with Pendles (C) and Shaw still to come Should crack 2000 or maybe 2100 should Pendles do something special tomorrow.

Kudos to my mids (Boyd, Murphy, Selwood and Ablett), but stars Goodes and Gibbs performed well below their best. Everyone else OK.

Having a terrible week :mad:

Swan, Montagna and Sandilands on the bench.

22/1802 - Pendlebury and Didak to come.

Will be out of the top 1,000 for the first time in a while :thumbsdown:

1688 from 19

Pendlebury(c), Sylvia, Evans to come

2100 still a possibility but Evans will probably be the sub knowing my luck :rolleyes:
i'm quietly hoping Sylvia doesn't play cos i've got a solid 79pts emg from Prestia

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1963 with Captain Pendlebury to come. Hoping for 2200+; 5 league wins and eliminator win already in the bag.

1889 all done, so much went wrong, 12 scores under 75!

2790 ranking will be taking a slide and lost 2nd consecutive league game after being 7-0 two weeks ago.

1700/20, captain played.

Epic fail.

Duds:
  • Gibbs
  • Adcock
  • Heppell
  • Mundy (2)
  • Captain Cox
  • Goodes
  • Knights
  • Leuenberger

Good:
  • Goddard
  • Murphy
  • Mitchell
  • Pavlich

I'll need a miracle to crack 2K. Pendles and Didak to come. Why did I go Cox Captain over Pendles? 180 from him and 120 from Didak to get 2K? :D

1723 + Sylvia + Pendlebury

Opponent has 1640 + Sylvia + Krakouer + Pendlebury (C)

I'm goneski. Have been since Mundy went off with 2 to his name. Captain Cox stinking it up didn't help either.

Expecting Sylvia to pull off one of his 120+ scores given my opponent has him and my score is already shit. Kade Simpson did has part by managing a decent score when I'm already going down. Will go back to scoring 60 or 70 next week when I need him to fire.

1945 with just Pendlebury to go.

Mixed day of Dreamteaming for me. Great efforts from Captain Murphy leading by example, ably supported by Redden, O'Keefe, Pavlich and Fyfe.:thumbsu:

Let down badly though by soft efforts from Adcock, Foley, Heppell, Goodes and a selfish Mundy refusing to tough it out with a minor leg break and go to hospital for x-rays instead.:thumbsdown:

Amazingly I'm still a chance to win all my league matches. Just need Pendlebury to outscore Krakouer and Sylvia to score less than 63.

If only Mundy didn't wimp out and go to hospital I'd be home and hosed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 12 Live Game Chat/Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back