Round 12 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do i do with Jack Grimes and Steven May in my backline????

team is

BACKS: swallow bartel langdon may grimes langford (Cutler j.tippet)
MIDS: ablett pendles libba rockliff jselwood beams dangerfield d.tyson (shenton L.Taylor)
Rucks: Sandi NicNat (asmith thurlow)
FWDS: Gray boomer martin bruest zorko ambrose (s.lloyd c.cameron)

Help!!!

Need another premium defender - i would look at upgrading May to a Mcveigh/Jaensch type

Maybe look at trading out Lloyd/Ambrose (whoever isn't named) and moving DAnger into Forwards and get a rookie mid and play shenton/taylor for now
then you can look at upgrading to another premium mid and have danger in the fwds as well...

bit of moving around but a bit to work with

*not sure on trades/money in bank though

What do i do with Jack Grimes and Steven May in my backline????

team is

BACKS: swallow bartel langdon may grimes langford (Cutler j.tippet)
MIDS: ablett pendles libba rockliff jselwood beams dangerfield d.tyson (shenton L.Taylor)
Rucks: Sandi NicNat (asmith thurlow)
FWDS: Gray boomer martin bruest zorko ambrose (s.lloyd c.cameron)

Help!!!

Get rid of them
LLoyd to Obrien via Taylor or Shenton and upgrade on of them to a footballer this week

Peoples thoughts on Polec?
He is my M8 (shenton/Hartung on bench)

do i hold him for a few weeks and ride a bit of a price drop?
or
downgrade him this week and upgrade him later on ?
or
downgrade langford (if any rookie available) and upgrade polec this week?

bahhh

Would like to see the sequence of Roughead trades there JM.

Its quite comical.

Roughead > Zorko
Caddy > Roughead
Roughead > Shenton

Should NEVER have picked a KPF to start of with.

If only I had the hindsight back in round 5 or whatever it was and went Caddy > Parker/Gray/Harvey instead.

Jiska speaks words of wisdom everytime he mentions DON'T PICK KPF'S. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Its quite comical.

Roughead > Zorko
Caddy > Roughead
Roughead > Shenton

Jiska speaks words of wisdom everytime he mentions DON'T PICK KPF'S. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Do Pav and Buddy count as KPF's?

Do Pav and Buddy count as KPF's?

Yeah I'd say they do but Pav and Buddy are probably better than Roughead.

Having said that I wouldn't want any of them as Jiska keeps saying cause your forwards should be mid/forwards.

Jiska is just plain out and out right on this one.

Its quite comical.

Roughead > Zorko
Caddy > Roughead
Roughead > Shenton

If only I had the hindsight back in round 5 or whatever it was and went Caddy > Parker/Gray/Harvey instead.

U know what happens now
Roughy will run riot :eek:

Have gone -

Roughead :drunk: > Shenton
Halihan > Murphy

Only have 6 trades left and still need to upgrade Langdon, Langford and Shenton (later on)

Only $15,400 in the bank too.

Man I'm up shit creek. :cry:

View attachment 60203

Reverse those trades & hold IMO.

Hallahan still has cash to make, Lennon will go ok, Shenton will drop away somewhat.

8 trades;
2- downgrades
2/3- upgrades
3/4- injuries

Edit - Langdon > Jaensch would be ok, ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

upload_2014-6-3_18-39-55.png

Here is how it looks heading into this week, got 235k in the bank and 15 trades left.

Thinking
M.Crouch > J.Hunt (Move T.Langdon into the MIDS)
M.McDonough > T.Rockliff (Move D.Martin into the FWDS)

Would leave me with next to no cash but the side would look like this:

upload_2014-6-3_18-44-12.png

What does everyone think, any other ideas of what could be done? Is there anything else I should be concentrating on?

Have gone -

Halihan > Murphy

Only have 6 trades left and still need to upgrade Langdon, Langford and Shenton (later on)

View attachment 60203

Hold your fire I think mate, Shenton would of been nice but you are nearly out of trades so if I was you I would only trade for a premium at this point.

Yeah I'd say they do but Pav and Buddy are probably better than Roughead.

Having said that I wouldn't want any of them as Jiska keeps saying cause your forwards should be mid/forwards.

Jiska is just plain out and out right on this one.
KPF's like cloke, hawkins etc have huge ceilings though. So if you're looking to be a round winner, it's a good shout having one of them in i reckon. Depends what you're aiming for and how much you can pick them up for.

Reverse those trades & hold IMO.

Hallahan still has cash to make, Lennon will go ok, Shenton will drop away somewhat.

8 trades;
2- downgrades
2/3- upgrades
3/4- injuries

Edit - Langdon > Jaensch would be ok, ;)

Ok if I don't trade this week should I upgrade Langdon next week to Jaensch as I have $46,700 in the kitty.

Also how will I even upgrade Halihan to a mid premium?

Can't see how I will get to do it? o_O

Hold your fire I think mate, Shenton would of been nice but you are nearly out of trades so if I was you I would only trade for a premium at this point.

Would you hold then mate and then upgrade Langdon next week to Jaensch/Hanley next week as I have $46,700 in the kitty.

Only would have to upgrade Halihan and Langford then.

Ok if I don't trade this week should I upgrade Langdon next week to Jaensch as I have $46,700 in the kitty.

Also how will I even upgrade Halihan to a mid premium?

Can't see how I will get to do it? o_O

Hmmm you are in a tough spot now given you will need to find some money for your upgrades, the Roughead move earlier in the year has haunted your side something shocking. I suppose you could cut your losses and do the Shenton trade but would try to hold out as long as you can for any and all cash cows from here on in and squeeze as much money out as you can before upgrading.

View attachment 60210

Here is how it looks heading into this week, got 235k in the bank and 15 trades left.

Thinking
M.Crouch > J.Hunt (Move T.Langdon into the MIDS)
M.McDonough > T.Rockliff (Move D.Martin into the FWDS)

Would leave me with next to no cash but the side would look like this:

View attachment 60213

What does everyone think, any other ideas of what could be done? Is there anything else I should be concentrating on?

Nice team mate.

I really like the Rockcliff move and think that looks good.

Team is strong everywhere else pretty much.

Nice job. :thumbsu:

Would you hold then mate and then upgrade Langdon next week to Jaensch/Hanley next week as I have $46,700 in the kitty.

Only would have to upgrade Halihan and Langford then.

I know you are keen to upgrade Langdon but if I was in your spot I would hold Langdon, given Maxwell is out his role will become more prominent and we saw a couple weeks ago he scored huge without Maxwell in the side. I'm personally leaning towards holding him and only upgrade if its warranted!

Hmmm you are in a tough spot now given you will need to find some money for your upgrades, the Roughead move earlier in the year has haunted your side something shocking. I suppose you could cut your losses and do the Shenton trade but would try to hold out as long as you can for any and all cash cows from here on in and squeeze as much money out as you can before upgrading.

Yeah I am in a pickle.

They way I was thinking was that Shenton wouldd probably score similar to Roughead most weeks anyways and I then get to upgrade Halihan to a mid premo like Murphy which would further increase my teams scoring potential.

Wish I had a plump rookie on the bench that I could slaughter for $400,000 right now. :(

Have gone -

Halihan > Murphy

View attachment 60203
6 trades at the end of round 12 is asking for disaster.
Roughy is in your team - Grin and bear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back