Round 12 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waited on smith now hes prob a no.
Will need a defender Rance or Docherty is all i have enough for atm MJ replacment.

I'm reluctant to get a player before they have played 2 games but I think Steele would be the best of those.

toxic

I can do Saad + Neale + JPK for Sloane + Deledio + Marc Murphy.

Leaving me with $12,000.

And next week trading out Hogan + Tarrant + KMac for around $900,000K.

With the ability to sub Deledio forward/McKenzie back to give some flexibility on where I upgrade/downgrade.
Wow. Those are some seriously strange trades. Good luck :drunk:

Not going to give you a massive score, good for 60 odd, one of our few good players last week, just not sure on JS with a few to come back in. Hasn't played yet but Laverde at 127k might be a good option when he gets a game.
Cheers.
You guys have DZ and Myers to come back.
Unsure who to get might wait on steel see how he goes.

Wow. Those are some seriously strange trades. Good luck :drunk:

+117 so far.

I'm in a different situation than most mate, 18 trades remaining (have only done Saad to Sloane so far)

It's a points grab for this week. Sloane is a premo keeper. Deledio is a premo keeper. Murphy would be the risk.

I guess the safe move is to bring in Steele (who works even as a non-playing rookie later) over Murphy. Take a point hit this week, but be hugely cashed up next week.

Regardless of the move I make, by the end of round 14, I'll have a *full team* with 11 trades remaining.

It would look like
DEF: pittard, yeo, hodge burgoyne, ibbotson, **shaw (hamling, lever)
MID: fyfe, pendlebury, beams, parker, sloane, neale/murphy, JPK/anyone, Selwood/anyone (McKenzie, Amon, rookie)
RUC: goldstein, jacobs (Cox)
FOR: gray, martin, swan, zeibell, **deledio, anyone, (lonie, dale)

I get to that point by doing 2 more trades this round, perhaps bringing in Steele as the MID rookie, 3 trades next round, and 2 trades in round 14.

I'd be potentially trading out all of Neale ($533K), JPK ($486K), Selwood ($493K be 81), Miller ($350K be 73), Hogan ($367K be 94), Tarrant ($304K be 68), KMac ($304K be 29), about a $2,840,000 shopping spree.

I get that it's a different strategy than anyone playing for league wins would use. But help me out with it. Give me constructive feedback.

In the short term, it definitely boosts my points total. As far as Sloane+Deledio+Murphy goes, I'd say there's 2 definite keepers, and, Murphy *could* have a purple patch (much like anyone could) whilst giving me a points boost this round. Regardless, I could upgrade him to GAJ/Dangerfield in the mid-term, I'd still have the trades for it.

I feel like Steele over Murphy could be the way to go, as, it's only really the point differential that matters this week. By saving all of the money, I could potentially keep Selwood next week, trading out Miller/KMac+Tarrant+Hogan and then in round 14 trade out whoever remains of Miller/KMac + a Lever/Lonie type for a little extra cash.

is it worth downgrading N.Brown -> Hambling? To field 18?
27.6k and 12 trades left atm

View attachment 144870

Ideally you would trade Brown to a mid or forward, so you can swing Saad back to D6. Brown > Hamling gives you a bit of cash, but it leaves you with a choice of Hamling/A Pearce as your D6 for the next few weeks. Lever only slightly better when he comes back, but still I wouldn't want to be starting any of those 3 in a non MBR week. Brown > Steele would have been the best option this week, but it appears you already have him.

Brown > Neal-Bullen might be worth considering, if ANB makes the final 22 and is not green vested.

+117 so far.

I'm in a different situation than most mate, 18 trades remaining (have only done Saad to Sloane so far)

It's a points grab for this week. Sloane is a premo keeper. Deledio is a premo keeper. Murphy would be the risk.

I guess the safe move is to bring in Steele (who works even as a non-playing rookie later) over Murphy. Take a point hit this week, but be hugely cashed up next week.

Regardless of the move I make, by the end of round 14, I'll have a *full team* with 11 trades remaining.

It would look like
DEF: pittard, yeo, hodge burgoyne, ibbotson, **shaw (hamling, lever)
MID: fyfe, pendlebury, beams, parker, sloane, neale/murphy, JPK/anyone, Selwood/anyone (McKenzie, Amon, rookie)
RUC: goldstein, jacobs (Cox)
FOR: gray, martin, swan, zeibell, **deledio, anyone, (lonie, dale)

I get to that point by doing 2 more trades this round, perhaps bringing in Steele as the MID rookie, 3 trades next round, and 2 trades in round 14.

I'd be potentially trading out all of Neale ($533K), JPK ($486K), Selwood ($493K be 81), Miller ($350K be 73), Hogan ($367K be 94), Tarrant ($304K be 68), KMac ($304K be 29), about a $2,840,000 shopping spree.

I get that it's a different strategy than anyone playing for league wins would use. But help me out with it. Give me constructive feedback.

In the short term, it definitely boosts my points total. As far as Sloane+Deledio+Murphy goes, I'd say there's 2 definite keepers, and, Murphy *could* have a purple patch (much like anyone could) whilst giving me a points boost this round. Regardless, I could upgrade him to GAJ/Dangerfield in the mid-term, I'd still have the trades for it.

I feel like Steele over Murphy could be the way to go, as, it's only really the point differential that matters this week. By saving all of the money, I could potentially keep Selwood next week, trading out Miller/KMac+Tarrant+Hogan and then in round 14 trade out whoever remains of Miller/KMac + a Lever/Lonie type for a little extra cash.
It's not the INS that raised my eyebrows, it was the OUTS.

Really need to see a graphical representation of your team and cash in bank to give proper advice :)

Steele is an absolute gun. Had him locked in my side all preseason His JS is the issue, albeit improve slightly by injuries, but worth noting that those injuries are to players in different parts of the ground to Steeley.

Ideally you would trade Brown to a mid or forward, so you can swing Saad back to D6. Brown > Hamling gives you a bit of cash, but it leaves you with a choice of Hamling/A Pearce as your D6 for the next few weeks. Lever only slightly better when he comes back, but still I wouldn't want to be starting any of those 3 in a non MBR week. Brown > Steele would have been the best option this week, but it appears you already have him.

Brown > Neal-Bullen might be worth considering, if ANB makes the final 22 and is not green vested.

Yeah really need to get my back 6 sorted out, doesn't help that smith is stinking it up!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get Steele when he is on the bubble, not now! Jesus people, when will you ever learn? He hasn't even played a game yet and is more than likely going to be the sub!

I'm not sure Lever comes straight back in. Hartigan played well last night. More mature body, and they are really looking to win games, make finals. Lever might see more action at some point, but I wouldn't count on it being immediately after he returns from injury, or on it being consistent.
Or maybe I'm just justifying trading him out this week :p

He's been told he will be starting, and like many others I'm getting him for his dpp, him playing games is just a bonus to me
I brought him in and already have lambert, both in my mids.
I can bring in two forwards to play MID and play Hogan and Adams in the FWD or I can bench them both or use them as loopholes on each line.

Each week ill have either Adams or Bont as my M8.

He's been told he will be starting, and like many others I'm getting him for his dpp, him playing games is just a bonus to me

Has he been told that he'll be red vested though? ;)

Get Steele when he is on the bubble, not now! Jesus people, when will you ever learn? He hasn't even played a game yet and is more than likely going to be the sub!
Not good advice for all teams.. My team has 5 fwd mid premos and no DPP link.. Getting Steele this week will help fill 18 and be a great floating donut that I can switch motlop with when he becomes my F7 M9 thus giving midfield and forward bench cover.. If he holds his spot even better!! The DPP is the key here and why so many will jump on

Saints have a very short injury list unsure if we'll see him.
krk004 whats your thoughts on D-mac:).

Shortest injury list we've had for a long time, even Billings would be some chance for rd13.

I reckon Dmac will get more time at VFL in the short term, with a call up later in year very possible.

Gilbert is back playing, Roberton was a late out but would come straight back in.

Hello ladies
I had planned to trade k-spud to Brodie unsure now.
Ive done no trades yet 16 and 20k.
Need to move MJ on.
Plans going forward umm bit stumped
Clark to dale if not the sub.
dont like any of those forward rookies tho risky getting steel this early.
team i mean spuds are here any thoughts welcome.
upload_2015-6-19_11-31-40.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back