Round 12 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 144751

I'n a bit of trouble, as only have $36k to play with, but am going ok in leagues, so may cop a loss.

Need to make some $$$ so will probably go Newton>Steele to start with, then maybe Brown>Hamling.

Not going to bother trading tonight, will keep Lever all year as my cover, and want to wait a week on B.Smith, probably a straight swap next week for McIntosh

An other advice?

Cheers
Keef
rockliff --- steele
clarke - dahl
macintosh- some premo guy
my 2c

Hello ladies
I had planned to trade k-spud to Brodie unsure now.
Ive done no trades yet 16 and 20k.
Need to move MJ on.
Plans going forward umm bit stumped
Clark to dale if not the sub.
dont like any of those forward rookies tho risky getting steel this early.
team i mean spuds are here any thoughts welcome.
View attachment 144905
rockliff ---> steele
upgrade tarrant
upgrade mcintosh
have some fun spend the cash

rockliff --- steele
clarke - dahl
macintosh- some premo guy
my 2c

rockliff ---> steele
upgrade tarrant
upgrade mcintosh
have some fun spend the cash

The people that have held Rocky for the last 2 weeks while he's been injured are better off keeping him now and not wasting a trade, since he'll be back in a week or 2. My 2c

The people that have held Rocky for the last 2 weeks while he's been injured are better off keeping him now and not wasting a trade, since he'll be back in a week or 2. My 2c

This. If you've kept Rocky so far, you should keep him for the next 1-2 weeks.

I'm seriously considering bringing in Steele for Clark, it would allow me to have a finished* team by the end of the byes.

*Newnes and Thurlow at D5-6
*Watson/Jelwood M7-M8

Shortest injury list we've had for a long time, even Billings would be some chance for rd13.

I reckon Dmac will get more time at VFL in the short term, with a call up later in year very possible.

Gilbert is back playing, Roberton was a late out but would come straight back in.
Cheers krk004 & rocker_oz33

That might be all I needed to read. I have no time for bench rookies who aren't playing.

Cheers krk004 & rocker_oz33

That might be all I needed to read. I have no time for bench rookies who aren't playing.
I only kept him dmac becuase i was going to smith and have saad as the swing man.
I though about trading him to Boston/AP but couldnt make my mind up:rolleyes:.
but other options like Edwards ess and Jake kolo-jazz-knee might be options

Yeah Im struggling with this too. Clark to Edwards or Dollhouse. Really on those two options I can afford, just cant decide.
You've seen plenty of Edwards i take it.
First year hes gone over a 100sc.
Dollhouse getting plenty of mid time.

I only kept him dmac becuase i was going to smith and have saad as the swing man.
I though about trading him to Boston/AP but couldnt make my mind up:rolleyes:.
but other options like Edwards ess and Jake kolo-jazz-knee might be options
I personally cant see Kolo-jazz-knee keeping his spot in the geelong side for long and I don't know anything about Edwards TBH.

I personally cant see Kolo-jazz-knee keeping his spot in the geelong side for long and I don't know anything about Edwards TBH.
I think JK coming in for kelly he needs games IMHO.
See what happens hes form in the 2's been pretty soild.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Careful with your trades too.... remember the first game of the round has been played already so you can't do any reversals....

I found out the hard way. Traded in Steele into FWD line for Clark when I should of traded for Miller for extra $$$....

Fail to understand why you would be considering Pearce Hanley. Career high average of 103, midfield only, 550k?

Steady career progression, has increased his average by 5 or more each year with increasing midfield minutes, with Beams now at Brisbane and Rockliff back shortly he'll be lower down the taggers list. Not sure why there would be an assumption that a 26 year old who is finally becoming a full time mid has hit his ceiling. By your logic Armitage would have been a terrible selection.

It depends if he can avoid the tag. From memory historically speaking his scores have been outrageous when teams let him run free.

191, 160, 149, 138, etc last year show he's capable of belting out massive scores, some of them were even with a tag.

Last edited:
191, 160, 149, 138, etc last year show he's capable of belting out massive scores, some of them were even with a tag.

Started with him last year, was gold. Not sure I'd pick him up as a mid, especially when there's plenty around that price range.

Steady career progression, has increased his average by 5 or more each year with increasing midfield minutes, with Beams now at Brisbane and Rockliff back shortly he'll be lower down the taggers list. Not sure why there would be an assumption that a 26 year old who is finally becoming a full time mid has hit his ceiling. By your logic Armitage would have been a terrible selection.

I'm not seeing it. So many options under 500k with a history of midfield premium scoring.

This is why not everyone has the same team I guess.

What's the best rookie option other than Steele? I wouldn't mind giving him til after the bye at least, don't mind it being a little rookie POD. I've gambled on Ah Chee, thinking C. Ellis might be the best remaining option (and has the R11 bye to boot). Can bring in someone on any line, any thoughts?

What's the best rookie option other than Steele? I wouldn't mind giving him til after the bye at least, don't mind it being a little rookie POD. I've gambled on Ah Chee, thinking C. Ellis might be the best remaining option (and has the R11 bye to boot). Can bring in someone on any line, any thoughts?
I've gone beasley extra 20k than getting hamling and i reckon he has better JS.

also was recruited as a 19yo so he has a bigger body

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back