Round 12 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jiska and toxic

Changing my plans, rather than trading out JPK + Neale to bring in Deledio + Steele, Saad to Sloane already done.

I'm switching to Hogan + Miller to Deledio + Steele.
I really, really like those trades a shitload better than JPK and Neale superfraser. Neale + JPK + Dids + Steele much better than your original trades. Trading out JPK is madness IMO.

I really, really like those trades a shitload better than JPK and Neale superfraser. Neale + JPK + Dids + Steele much better than your original trades. Trading out JPK is madness IMO.

Not madness as next week guns would come backnin

Hogan > Dahl but short $200 LOL

Need a downgrade....

Last edited:
Good trades.

Thanks mate.

Stuck with KMac on the ground, and Dale, Hamling, Tarrant and Steele, so I won't score a huge score.

But Burgoyne, Hodge, Sloane, Martin, Deledio and Yeo have all been ok.

Jacobs verse Maric is an important win, despite Jacobs having a poor score. NicNat owners will be loving it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven't seen a lot from Smith to validate a trade in.

Minus the 16 points he scored when he was knocked out for the 2nd time he is averaging 83 from his other games. For around 315k that is still a good trade in since he is capable of averaging 94 from a full season as he did last year. No reason why he can't or won't average 90+ from his remaining games this year. He showed in the 1st 2 games of this year that he's more than capable of premo scoring. I'm sure we'll see a few more 120+ scores from him sooner than later.

superfraser Its time to GO HARD or go home.
yes - definitely give it a go
i was 40th at a similar stage last year...
gone hard & went home :cry:
but, how often do you get a chance to be within reach?
it was fun though

Surely you'd be keeping Newnes now?
Need to generate cash from somewhere and he's really the only one I'm comfortable dumping this week. I can't dump anyone playing this week otherwise I'm going to fall short on players. Only fielded 16 last week and dropped 8000 places so can't afford to fall short again. After today I have two upgrades left in defence and my team is complete. I'm real tempted to get Gawn instead of Dalhaus but Gawn doesn't play next week and the dogs have a dream draw coming up. Happy to be talked out of it.

Thoughts everyone? Currently $69600 in the bank. Newnes> Hamling pretty much locked in.
The next two I'm still deciding on.
Could go:
1.J Martin> Gawn and then Dmac> Beams
2. Nicholls> S Martin and then Clark> Dalhaus. (Nicholls is not a keeper IMO. Only reason I wouldn't go Goldy is because he has the bye next week).

Option 1 will give me 8 premo mids with Cripps and Wallis as M9 and M10. Either option will still leave me work to do in defence but there should be some good downgrade options in the next few weeks.

upload_2015-6-20_10-58-17.png

Thoughts everyone? Currently $69600 in the bank. Newnes> Hamling pretty much locked in.
The next two I'm still deciding on.
Could go:
1.J Martin> Gawn and then Dmac> Beams
2. Nicholls> S Martin and then Clark> Dalhaus. (Nicholls is not a keeper IMO. Only reason I wouldn't go Goldy is because he has the bye next week).

Option 1 will give me 8 premo mids with Cripps and Wallis as M9 and M10. Either option will still leave me work to do in defence but there should be some good downgrade options in the next few weeks.

View attachment 145192
Option 2. Having Cripps and Wallis sitting on the bench is a waste of cash

Option 2. Having Cripps and Wallis sitting on the bench is a waste of cash
Agreed but the plan would be to downgrade one of them in the next week or two so I can fix my defence. (probably to Steele if he can get some continuity)

Agreed but the plan would be to downgrade one of them in the next week or two so I can fix my defence. (probably to Steele if he can get some continuity)
Yeh agree too. Having one sitting as your m9 gives you good coverage then you can flick of Kmac the spud.

Minus the 16 points he scored when he was knocked out for the 2nd time he is averaging 83 from his other games. For around 315k that is still a good trade in since he is capable of averaging 94 from a full season as he did last year. No reason why he can't or won't average 90+ from his remaining games this year. He showed in the 1st 2 games of this year that he's more than capable of premo scoring. I'm sure we'll see a few more 120+ scores from him sooner than later.
Averages don't always tell the full story. He's scoring last year was very KPF-like.

From the Rnd 12 Discussion thread:
Reckon he's been pretty consistent this year. Averaged 50, 64 and 75 in his first three years.

Maybe last year was one out of the box. Average 95, 8/22 games were < 80 (including three under 60). 7/22 were > 105.

I'd want to see more before jumping on him. There's as much chance he won't score well as he will. Adelaide has lost some key players this year; roles have changed. Maybe I'm just be ultra-conservative given my situation. <shrug>

Any thoughts on who I am best to downgrade to Steele? Its McKenzie vs Cockatoo.

Trading McKenzie nets be $34,600 more than Cockatoo, though I'll lose a DPP from MID/DEF in my mids. This DPP isn't a biggie as I only have Saad in my backline that can swing to mid, Hodge could be a future option I'll bring in.

In terms of getting a game, their both on the fringe, Cockatoo emergency and close, whilst McKenzie can't crack back in after missing due to concussion, but the saints are young.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back