Round 12 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
O. McDonald to Collins and Smith/Oliver/Hewett to Pendlebury if you can afford.

Or

O. McDonald to Collins and Tippa to 1 of Simpson/Docherty/Boyd
Oscar Mac just scored 93 and has a BE of -22. I'd question the man's mental stability if he were to trade McDonald now

Whats everyones thoughts on smith to bernie vince? And De Goey to suckling this week?

And next week papley to montagna?

What is everyone doing with Zaharakis?

M9, loophole (as long as matho doesn't play).

Hopefully he allows me to bench Wines.

I expect Zaha to come good, maybe not this week but certainly after his bye. I'm planning to upgrade Libba and Wines to Pendles and Sidey between their byes but I will hang onto Zaha at M9 I reckon.

Whats everyones thoughts on smith to bernie vince? And De Goey to suckling this week?

Monty doesn't play next week and will fall in price for a few weeks anyway after his horrible score on the weekend. Regarding Vince and Suckling, definitely POD's, but at this time of the year if you don't think they will be in the top 10-15 scorers for their position from here on until the end of the year then you need to look elsewhere.

Monty doesn't play next week and will fall in price for a few weeks anyway after his horrible score on the weekend. Regarding Vince and Suckling, definitely POD's, but at this time of the year if you don't think they will be in the top 10-15 scorers for their position from here on until the end of the year then you need to look elsewhere.

Sucks will be top 15 def imo

Sucks will be top 15 def imo

and he's a 1 trade upgrade on Tipungwuti...

...... which is handy for the trade happy amongst us
shifty.gif

Hey toxic

Why are your thoughts on this next fortnight?

Rd 12:
Out - Dea, Hewitt
In - Collins, Rockliff (+ $75,000)

Rd 13:
Out - Smith, Blakely
In - Jansen, Pendlebury

Would leave me with Adams (D6), Kerridge (M8) and Tippa (F6) as playing rookies.

With the combined score of premo + playing rookie (Pendlebury + Kerrdidge for example) I am better off than people trading in mid pricers in hope they come supremely good with a mid/low scoring rookie on field.

Would leave me with 12 trades left and the bye rounds to maneuver my way through but overall happy with my side (bar possibly the two Hawks in Mitchell and Bitchall letting me down).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

image.png image.png Ranked 295th and I don't no what to do option 1. if Nic Nat doesn't play this week thinking of swapping him to Gawn sick of missing out on his big score
Nic Nat is a stupid footballer
Option 2. Hold
Option 3 smith to Jansen and tippa to Boyd or doc or Rance or Gibbo
I want to keep going up the rankings

I'm addicted to trading and I need to stop, someone help me

I don't wanna step into Judd_Magic area of expertise but my advice is trade, trade until you are out of trades.

At that point you'll be going cold turkey, you'll be jonesing but man once those trades are out of your system, you'll never be able to get hold of a trade again. Freedom man, freedom.

Until that urge, that want, comes back, it's ugly name is SC 2017.

Ok I've been very patient with this player for 11 rounds now and enough is enough, adios K.K you bloody plodder. One can only put up with consistent 70's for so long.

Its a sad state of affairs when someone i picked up at nearly 500k and as a premo keeper ends up being worth less than defender rookies like Adams and Tippa who both started at under 125k and are now worth more and scoring more than spudanjashnij.

not sure who to downgrade him to out of Collins or Tommy Lee?

Ok I've been very patient with this player for 11 rounds now and enough is enough, adios K.K you bloody plodder. One can only put up with consistent 70's for so long.

Its a sad state of affairs when someone i picked up at nearly 500k and as a premo keeper ends up being worth less than defender rookies like Adams and Tippa who both started at under 125k and are now worth more and scoring more than spudanjashnij.

not sure who to downgrade him to out of Collins or Tommy Lee?
Prefer Collins from a price rise / current JS perspective personally. (With the Saints' injuries, Lee's JS might be improved, not sure.)

referring to anyone in particular there, Falchoon ?

I'm addicted to trading and I need to stop, someone help me

Here's an interesting stat

the players I've traded out

TomRockliff 204
DanielWells 138
JacobWeitering 121
TomLiberatore 120
MaxGawn 115 - I know......
ChadWingard 110
MichaelBarlow 104
MitchRobinson 103
RobbieGray 89
MarcusAdams 85
RyanDavis 84
DarcyByrne-Jones 73
MattDea 48
JoshDunkley 43
DavidZaharakis 20
GeorgeHewett 11

averaged greater than those currently in my team (91.8 to 90.6) last week

JoelSelwood 150
LachieNeale 138
SamKerridge 126
ScottPendlebury 125
HeathShaw 124
PatrickDangerfield 124
GaryAblett 121
DanHannebery 113
ShaneSavage 110
LukeParker 104
KurtTippett 103
SamuelCollins 100
DayneZorko 97
ChristianPetracca 89
AnthonyMcDonald-Tipungwuti 80
SamDocherty 79
DustinMartin 74
NicNaitanui 71
JoshSmith 65
JacobHopper 65
AaronHall 52
CiaranByrne 49
BryceGibbs 42 Friggin SP
TomRuggles 34
MitchBrown 29

Suckling is an interesting one, going well. Montagna has rd 13 bye and will drop in price due to low score, wouldn't rush into it. No idea in terms of Vince, haven't followed him.

Anyone else thinking of Tippa > Trent MczKenzie in rd 14? Hopefully reasonably close in scores and if McKenzie plays this week, he might drop to just under 200k and has rd 13 bye.

Anyone else thinking of Tippa > Trent MczKenzie in rd 14? Hopefully reasonably close in scores and if McKenzie plays this week, he might drop to just under 200k and has rd 13 bye.
The cannon is cooked he needs a new home IMHO looked a player few years back, and was good in sc about 2 years ago.
I think as good as tippy been he needs to be upgraded IMHO pending on what your team needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back