Round 12 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

if you can afford G.ablett and have 98k left over you do it right???

Thinking of trading out the inconsistent and out of form James Kelly for G.ablett or S.thompson!!!

or do i trade Tredders for Pavlich?

or palmer instead of Kelly...so tough!!

Yeah, I like my options after doing that trade and earning 120k. What scores are you hoping for from Myers?

If he can do what Ibbotson is doing both points wise and price wise i will be really stoaked. Think it might be closer to 60-70's each week which is not a huge loss of points if you were to upgrade Bradshaw. Also the uncertainty around the backs at the moment is a major issue and starting Myers for a while or even the whole season would not be a big loss, if any IMO.

If he can do what Ibbotson is doing both points wise and price wise i will be really stoaked. Think it might be closer to 60-70's each week which is not a huge loss of points if you were to upgrade Bradshaw. Also the uncertainty around the backs at the moment is a major issue and starting Myers for a while or even the whole season would not be a big loss, if any IMO.
It pretty much evens out. Bradshaw can score 90 one week, then 30 the other whereas Myers will score 60s on both occasions

Plus gaining 120k in the process which i very very handy for me at the moment.
Yep and that. Very handy indeed. Is it still worth doing double trades with only 5 trades left? Got Browne on the bench and thinking of downgrading him this week to Armfield. Will probably hold off until I really need the cash

Hey Cruiser, Bradshaw is out. I am thinking about trading him out for Myers as well. What do people think Myers will average?

Myers has shown distinct improvement in virtually each and every outing and will be picked every week, barring injury. He's starting to look like he really believes he belongs out there. :thumbsu:

He'll crack 100 in the next 5 or so weeks and it wouldn't surprise me an iota if he averaged mid-high 70's (or better) from here on in.

Yep and that. Very handy indeed. Is it still worth doing double trades with only 5 trades left? Got Browne on the bench and thinking of downgrading him this week to Armfield. Will probably hold off until I really need the cash

Firstly the question about double trades with only 5 trades. I would say unless you have a major problem somewhere, i wouldn't recommend it just yet. There are still 11 Rounds to go and anything can happen from here on but Browne to Armfield might be benifical, 1. if you don't have cash in the bank for future upgrades, 2. if your other midfield reserves isn't great.

I would say from here on Armfield is probably a better reserves option than Browne is but not by much. Also i don't see many other good midfield rookies that haven't played yet so a downgrade of Browne later on would have to be for your 8th midfielder, in other words a ride off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Firstly the question about double trades with only 5 trades. I would say unless you have a major problem somewhere, i wouldn't recommend it just yet. There are still 11 Rounds to go and anything can happen from here on but Browne to Armfield might be benifical, 1. if you don't have cash in the bank for future upgrades, 2. if your other midfield reserves isn't great.

I would say from here on Armfield is probably a better reserves option than Browne is but not by much. Also i don't see many other good midfield rookies that haven't played yet so a downgrade of Browne later on would have to be for your 8th midfielder, in other words a ride off.
My other midfield reserve is Cotchin which is a reliable emg. So Im probably going to hold off the Browne trade till finals. Thanks Cruiser :)

Myers has shown distinct improvement in virtually each and every outing and will be picked every week, barring injury. He's starting to look like he really believes he belongs out there. :thumbsu:

He'll crack 100 in the next 5 or so weeks and it wouldn't surprise me an iota if he averaged mid-high 70's (or better) from here on in.
Thanks, I like his consistency as well. Should score me 60+ week in week out but I know he's a first year player so I won't be expecting anything huge from him. Any big scores are a bonus and I think Bradshaw is about to drop off to averaging 65-70.

Bye bye chad... + 123900 in the bank (deciding FRIDAY obviously)

OUT: The Chad, Pfeiffer

IN: Bock and Goddard ? wont leave me much money at all

or

IN: Bock/Goddard/Fisher and Gilbee leaves me bw 30k and 50k

????????????

Realy don't know what to do this week, I want to get rid of Mcnamara, Ellis and Pettifer all in the next two weeks,i have 432,000 in the bank so money is no issue and still have 9 trades left.

This is what i am thinking,

OUT - Pettifer & Mcnamara
In - Any Foward & Bartel

And then Ellis to Fisher or Newman or Mackie or Someone next week,

I could swap it around either way and trade out Ellis and Pettifer, or Ellis and Mcnamra it dosent matter. Does everyone think that this is the right way to go ? And which foward should i get as i already have Pavlich , Brown, Riewoldt, S.Johnson, I am think Didak at this stage but you ant realy go past Buddy...

guys am looking at a bradshaw > Bock/Goddard/Birchall/McPhee/ trade i have 40k and 5 trades left my only other player needing upgrade is ibbo or shud i trade pfiefer to armfield and get more cash

was looking foward to doing wona > mcleoud but now that seems pointless. still got wona/myers, rioli and Fev in my starting lineup, 10 trades left

I've got to get rid of either Judd, Adcock, Palmer or Stevens in order to pick up Kane Cornes this week!
I can't decide!!!
Somebody be my shining light!

I've stuck with Judd all year...but he gets tagged and hand balls too much. Will he come good at the end of the year?

Adcock was my go to man last year....but has disappointed this year. Looks to be finding some form.

Palmer still seems to have a week in him, and has been consistent

Stevens, will net me much more money, and with a big BE of 133 this week, looks to lose a little value - but has scored well this season

Would it be smart to trade ellis to dustin fletcher and make 10k and potentially have a high scoring back in fletcher. Or is fletcher past it. Is it worth the punt. could work out really well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 12 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back