Game Day Round 13, 2016 - Brisbane Lions vs West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we can continue to keep Shuey and Priddis quiet it should be a close game. Robbo and Zorko with 9 tackles between them are looking good.

Forwards look good when they can get some space.

Mooney calling Wellingham "Wellington" and not realising was a highlight.

Has anyone else noticed Hanley looking completely drained of enthusiasm or life. He looks like his dog died.

Go Lions, good response so far. WC will wake up at some point, we need to go to another level with them when they do. We need to roll with the contest.

Rich isn't going well. He's finding space but hardly moving when he gets the footy. Constantly looking for the short option instead of moving quickly.

Sick? He delivered to I think Squizzy and despite having like 20m to run to the interchange he looked to really struggle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mooney calling Wellingham "Wellington" and not realising was a highlight.

Has anyone else noticed Hanley looking completely drained of enthusiasm or life. He looks like his dog died.

Has been looking that way for a while...just looks sad and as you put it, no interest or enthusiasm.

Why was there so much space in our backline from the bounce

Rich isn't going well. He's finding space but hardly moving when he gets the footy. Constantly looking for the short option instead of moving quickly.

Sick? He delivered to I think Squizzy and despite having like 20m to run to the interchange he looked to really struggle.

He's picked up 14 disposals though

And in under a minute the contest is starting to slip away

. .... eagles found the next gear, can we?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

All right. This is where we find out if the players give a shit about football or not. Last week all over again or we make an effort. Not confident at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back