Game Day Round 13, 2016 - Brisbane Lions vs West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh for heck sake. As soon as the ball goes past half way we leak like a siv. It's almost a guarenteed goal once the ball goes past centre

Tried the other thing in the first quarter and West Coast intercepted it 25m from goal.
That was the double switch wasn't it? We tried and made it to the back quarter pocket then decided to try our luck coming back again?

This is disintegrating real fast. How many of our players get to the ball first but just fumble and we lose the contest?
We need to start training with a detergent covered footy or something

Well we had a moral victory for almost winning the first quarter.

Pretty sad that Leppa has gone away from his directive to take the game on.

Not only do we have to watch heavy loses each week, but we are forced to watch this crap style, which allows our forward 50 to be clogged up and exposes our poor defensive running when they rebound, resulting in soul crushing easy goals all day long.

Good effort though, showed a bit for a while.

Our players collectively would have to have the least amount of football smarts in the afl. Teams can get away with a couple, but it's majority of our whole group.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rich isn't going well. He's finding space but hardly moving when he gets the footy. Constantly looking for the short option instead of moving quickly.

Sick? He delivered to I think Squizzy and despite having like 20m to run to the interchange he looked to really struggle.

Rich probably isn't used to actually running in games hence being unfit

Jeez we are lucky West Coast are playing poorly. I suggest Leppitsch doesn't talk to the players at half time, because if he does we are going to completely fall apart. Perhaps Danny D can weave some magic.

Why do they keep saying Schache was so good a kick last year.. This year everytime he has a set shot you know its missing :(

I blame ben hudson

Cannot believe how ridiculously high our zone is. This is the reason why we get opened up out the back so bloody easily. It is an enormous high risk zone that we cannot pull off. I don't think any team could pull it off. You know it is as simple as pulling our zone back to a half ground set up and we wouldn't get opened up so much. Our coaching is pathetic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back