Game Day Round 13, 2018: Gold Coast v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He is also being beaten in the ruck, but we are up in clearances so people will claim that's why we are going so great today.
Beaten in the ruck!? You've got to be kidding, he's giving us an armchair ride out of the centre bounces and it's resulted in multiple clean clearances!

We absolutely smashed them in the middle.

Contested footy, clearances.

Just gotta make better use of it. We have the breeze this qtr.

Billings terrific

Ross, Steven and Armo all working their arse off!

Lack of leg speed the killer, but the effort is there.
Agree birdman. Armo turning back the clock! Inside 50’s are the usual story. Webster out is really going to bite us in the arse

All season?

All last season, all the season before that one.

The coaching staff don't seem to realize Milney isn't scooping up the loose balls.
**** I miss Milney. The tiprat, I heard he hated that nickname.

Membrey getting beaten by Thompson in every contest.

Someone needs to level Touk, too.
fair enough too, wasn't it brayshaw/eddie/glyon that coined it? bloody flogs. nickname shoulda been the untouchable silky bastard or something.. tip rat is insulting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If only our forwards could get on the lead and be proactive the mids might stop bombing it in from centre clearence.
We are beating them in most aspects except the scoreboard.

Beaten in the ruck!? You've got to be kidding, he's giving us an armchair ride out of the centre bounces and it's resulted in multiple clean clearances!
Umm, he is behind witts in hitouts and at one stage we had twice as many clearances than Billy had hitouts… tell me how that armchair ride works?

Good to see Longer has worked on getting more disposals while he has been out of the side lol. 1 kick in the first but apparently all that matters is amount of hitouts....... oh he got beaten there too lol.

Go Saints

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back