Game Day Round 13, 2023 - Hawthorn vs. Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

afl.com.au/news/945767

It's other players fault his leads aren't getting honoured . But we're listening to what he says.

No mention at all re defensive pressure which is the major issue as far as I'm concerned.

Anyway let's see if we start looking for him and finding him today.
Gunston has a point.
Don't know how many times I've seen players ignored and then just a boot forward and we lose the contest , see you later.
I remember at least on two occasions in the last two years , Mitch Robbo presented and ignored , he was ropeable and in his right to do so .
We need to change this , and if Gunston is a piece of the change I'm all for it.

Any chance we don’t ‘turn up’ today and are embarrassed in the same way we were against Port Adelaide and Footscray?
Yes there is every chance - signed pessimistic Melbourne based supporter going today.

Yes there is every chance - signed pessimistic Melbourne based supporter going today.

I think we’ll be okay. Weeks 1&3 we were awful, some of the worst footy I’ve seen this group play. Since they’ve gelled together though I think we’ve been consistently much better.

Even against the crows we didn’t play anywhere near as bad, far from our best but way better than those early losses. Inaccuracy against probably the best forwardline in the competition is what cost us the most.

Simply have to win today. We can basically kiss the chance of top two goodbye if we lose and with it our best chance at a premiership. Another bit of mental baggage to carry around if we can't win away from home, at the MCG and against a bottom four side. Flat track bullies, soft, call it what you will.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back