Game Day Round 13, 2023 - Hawthorn vs. Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fagan is finished if we lose today. As I said earlier, he is just dialling it in and so are blokes like Rich, Berry and Hipwood. They know they are getting picked every week regardless.

Unfortunately this was pretty easy to predict. Terrible start, lazy football, just trailing our opponents around the ground. Lucky to be within a goal. No ability to get our stars into the game. Midfield dominated, Rich terrible, Gunstan already had his two or three possessions. No goals to key forwards. Berry, Bailey and Clugga all lost their mojo. Why we do this?

I do like the look of Dev though.

have the game on mute due to the commentary so sometimes with all the same haircuts I don't know who is who... but much better

Unfortunately this was pretty easy to predict. Terrible start, lazy football, just trailing our opponents around the ground. Lucky to be within a goal. No ability to get our stars into the game. Midfield dominated, Rich terrible, Gunstan already had his two or three possessions. No goals to key forwards. Berry, Bailey and Clugga all lost their mojo. Why we do this?

Thought Clug looked good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Low IQ footy by Hippy there which blows. Late in the quarter had a lead early if you wanted to square it up, took too long then try to his Gunston when he’s got 3 blokes around him. Does my head in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back