Prediction Round 13, 2024: Changes vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mate it's a textbook one week suspension.

Haven’t seen replays, but at the ground I was surprised to hear radio commentary that he was in trouble.

I thought it was a decent tackle, but happy to defer to those that have seen the replays.

Trew may get a lifeline if Harley is out.

Feels like they are doing everything they can not to give him a chance.

If Harley plays and TK is back then Trews first to go for sure.

A North win opens the door for another no.1 pick as we play them again in Tassie and Tiges will win a couple more

Makes the end of the year interesting

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do we want to see how some of our reserves go tomorrow or…?
Does it matter?

The MC has shown they aren’t particularly interested in WAFL form if you aren’t one of the favs.

Of course Trew will be dropped because that’s how we roll but that will just be the Kelly straight swap.

Can’t see a world where any of the current underperforming senior players are dropped to reward a youngster who plays well in the WAFL.

Early changes then, bearing in mind the WAFL’s on tomorrow and there’s still injury and MRO updates to come (and also bearing in mind I wanted Ryan put this time last week and he was one of our best today).

Out: Reid (chooklotto), Jilliams, Trew
In: Kelly, Waterman, Hall (sub)

Backs: Barrass, Gov, Hedwards, Witherden, Hough, Cole, Duggan
Mids: Kelly, Yeo, Ginbey, Sheed, Chesser, Gaff
Rucks: Flynn, Billiams
Forwards: Waterman, Darling, Maric, Ryan, Cripps, Petch, Jones
Sub: Hall (debut)
Emergencies: Ledwards (held over), Jilliams, Trew

Assuming Waterman and Kelly will be right after a week. Also assuming Harley gets a week.

Thought Sheed was poor but apparently he had a job and did it well? Didn’t pick that up at the ground. Anyway, sounds like he’ll hold his spot.

Fairly happy with Gaff and Hedwards’ games, they can stay in.

Trew didn’t have much impact as sub, if Hall has a decent game tomorrow it’ll be a good chance to get him into the seniors and give him a taste of it.

Ledwards the held-over emergency so that he can most likely have another week to get over his concussion.

Thought Sheed was poor but apparently he had a job and did it well? Didn’t pick that up at the ground. Anyway, sounds like he’ll hold his spot.
I didn't notice it. Simmo's press conference he mentioned he had a job on Steele and that he kept him to 8 touches in the first half.

I was more impressed with Sheed's offensive work in the first half than any defensive stuff but for what it's worth.

1st qtr
Steele had 0 touches and 0 tackles.
Sheed had 4 touches and 1 tackle.

2nd qtr
Steele had 8 touches and 8 tackles (38% DE though).
Sheed had 11 touches and 1 tackle.

Unsure if the tag continued after that or not.

He did fade out badly though with 4 touches in the second half, only 1 in the last quarter.

I'd say he was serviceable at a push, not a great game by any means but given he followed the trend of the whole team it's hard to single him out as any worse than a few others.

Do we still have that David Grace QC bloke or are we so obsessed with saving money these days and gone with Lionel Hutz?

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
We now have that bloke who represented Lehrmann in his latest trial I think. Can see Wilkinson getting another $mill out of it.

It isn't though.
No tackle hit his head.
Arms were free so he could have protected himself if he chose to
Player not concussed.
Yeh, at the game I just saw a saint overestimating his ability and tried to step Reid, he was actually strong enough to hold onto him, take him down and disposses. That's a penalty for being too strong. If that's a suspension then so be it, but im happy for him doing that every day. David King needs to shut the **** up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back