Toast Round 13 = Collingwood 89-51 Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

An important win in terms of our injuries, our outs, our last several games, our ladder position, our…you get the drift.

We are still a very good team and we are contenders. The flag is not gonna be handed to the Swans, and they’ll be worried about us and how much better we’ll be when some of our best return.

We are now quietly moving into position from which to launch.

Josh Daicos casually taking over the game because his little brother got an ouchie....

Still can't believe we have two of them

If only Mad Monday started tomorrow, Someone would be dressing up as Steven May.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You magnificent bastards!!
That was a great win.
With all our outs and Nick getting a heavy tag, a six goal win is massive.
Really happy for Kruegs, what a comeback. And Dean also played a great game.
Jaicos really stood up today, and Crisp and Lipper were excellent.
We have to make sure we don't give this win back next week. No letting up, full speed ahead to the bye.

Fantastic effort.You’ve just got to love this team and their never say die attitude.

And it’s worth pointing out that injuries have certainly cost us in the last two weeks,If we’’d had anywhere near our best team on the field we would have beaten both Fremantle and the Dogs,I have no doubt about it.Those extra six points would see us sittting in outright second right now,above the much vaunted and overhyped Carlton.

I'm back from having so much fun on the Collingwood v Carlton thread. Those campaigners have already declared themselves premiers, lol. Absolutely shitting themselves now, lol. Anyway, what a magnificent effort today. So many players stood up. God held the rest of the competition in the second part of the year

Just so proud of our club tonight. They play with passion and the hunger is positively showing in their desperate chasing and tackling- it has me salivating!

Couldn't agree more. The performance of this team through injury carnage has been absolutely brilliant and inspiring. I couldn't be prouder to be a member of this club...🖤🤍🖤🤍

Nice to be back on the winner's list. Somehow the B team manage to plug most of the holes. Really looking forward to getting a few back after the bye. I'm usually a Beau fan but he was flat today -not his usual impact.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Round 13 = Collingwood 89-51 Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back