Round 13 Discussion Thread (Dedicated to Requiem)

How many starters do you have for Rd13?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I understand what you're saying ..... Andrew Birch is going to test it out for us
LOL. No need to test it, I’ve already tested it, and used it plenty of times. I even took screenshots. It’s been discussed in this board before. I think it was Raveneyes maybe? It was all over Twitter last week as well.

I’m not fussed. You can all live in a world where you can’t reverse trades and I’ll just continue having one up on you all ;)

Not sure if watching but he lead up the ground and carved up some nice kicks on the lead. Always score well in SC
Don't get me wrong, I drafted him in this week. Glad he scores well.

Well Mr Super Coach ....your mov of Sicily fWD has really worked a treat .....dumb decision
It’s a shame Hawthorn aren’t down by 8 goals. Stupid campaigner.

LOL. No need to test it, I’ve already tested it, and used it plenty of times. I even took screenshots. It’s been discussed in this board before. I think it was Raveneyes maybe? It was all over Twitter last week as well.

I’m not fussed. You can all live in a world where you can’t reverse trades and I’ll just continue having one up on you all ;)
Probably not aware, because we have thoroughly researched our trades .....done the coin toss... so there's no reason to reverse a trade this late ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably not aware, because we have thoroughly researched our trades .....done the coin toss... so there's no reason to reverse a trade this late ;)
It has helped in the past when I’ve made early trades and then the guy I traded in has been a late withdrawal.

Our first inside 50 in forever and Sicily isn't even there...
So ..do you think its been a good move of Sicily forward .....its taken your "General" out of a DEF under pressure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back