Game Day Round 13 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange week, not having footy everyday ......what to do, what to do

As you can sense, not a good week in the WW19 Camp .....holding Gawn had it's consequences, which I'm hoping pays dividends .......Rozee can go get knotted

Angry happy with score Soldier.gif

Strange week, not having footy everyday ......what to do, what to do

As you can sense, not a good week in the WW19 Camp .....holding Gawn had it's consequences, which I'm hoping pays dividends .......Rozee can go get knotted

View attachment 939729

How many donuts will you have this week? Also will they be intentional or not?

How many donuts will you have this week? Also will they be intentional or not?
I can see you sitting there rubbing your hands ......sod off vulture :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't you knock our Champion player .....it's not about him retiring at years end .....we just think there's more money in putting Tex out to Stud
I think he'd be better value at the knackery.

Is there a chance NicNat misses? Have only seen the one Herald Sun mention, which could just be one of those clickbait articles (can’t bring myself to subscribe to HS just for footy, think it’s a really unprincipled organization).

People getting really excited over the Lynch and Mitch Robinson stuff.
Seems like it won’t help the Lions to give the Tigers ammunition given the Tiges already seem to have a hold on them, but it was a throwaway line by the sounds of it.

Is there a chance NicNat misses? Have only seen the one Herald Sun mention, which could just be one of those clickbait articles (can’t bring myself to subscribe to HS just for footy, think it’s a really unprincipled organization).

Both WC and Freo have something like 4 games in 19 days.

Just poeple thinking NN and Fyfe might get a rest.
If it's in RD 15 no Big deal IMO..

This week I don't think so. Simpson states in the article that it's a week to week thing and that he hadn't addressed any players after the last game to see how they pulled up. He said nothing about specific players, just the HS chasing clicks like normal. I did see a pic of Nic Nat training yesterday with a comment from Andrew Birch so that's a positive. Haha.

Can trade out Georgio, McKay and Cameron

I'm going to trade out Georgio, but he'll play, probably kick 4 goals, score 120

Then McKay will be rested and Cameron will be dropped for Cox

Close coming back in? Dunno, Cats play on Sunday

****. THIS. TEAMS. ANNOUNCED. DAY. BEFORE. BS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back