Game Day Round 13 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

2233, down 800ish to go back into the 3600s. Super disappointing given I fielded 21 "premos" (though I use that term in its loosest sense).

I swear Luke McDonald just came of no where. What a fraud he has been for the past 7 years.

This is the kind of player he was in the u/18's. Vic Metro captain and really considered an elite half back mid prospect right throughout the age groups.

He's been a slow burn, but what a last 7 or so weeks he's had, as good as any defender I can remember recently.

Average of around 130 or so across that period in a side that has won a single game in that period.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the kind of player he was in the u/18's. Vic Metro captain and really considered an elite half back mid prospect right throughout the age groups.

He's been a slow burn, but what a last 7 or so weeks he's had, as good as any defender I can remember recently.

Average of around 130 or so across that period in a side that has won a single game in that period.

Hence the comment he has been a fraud for the these past 7 years, came from the clouds with his scoring. What were the coaches doing to him.

Had a round from hell.Just total pooo.

NEALE C.
Goldie lowest score for the year.
Dusty only big scorer.

Rank 6 K.

Won 3/10 leagues...limping into finals .?
Kinda glad its coming to the end ..

Had a round from hell.Just total pooo.

NEALE C.
Goldie lowest score for the year.
Dusty only big scorer.

Rank 6 K.

Won 3/10 leagues...limping into finals .?
Kinda glad its coming to the end ..

there is a definite trend starting to form with your gifs.......not sure what to make of it :think:

What a shyte round. :poo:

2,065. Slid back 4K places to now sit at 14K overall.

The following players can get in the bin...

Coniglio 53, Goldy 58, Daniel 71, Neale 72 (C).

Oh, and can someone deliver me an Alf Stewart square across the face to remind me never to forget looping my only non-playing player in order to get the VC score BEFORE they have played. 🤦‍♂️

Scored 2,400 and went up 615 spots to 2,223 overall.

Won 7/9 league games and made the finals (including cashie) in all leagues except for one.

Haven't been posting on here much the last couple of weeks as my team has been pretty average and my overall dropped nearly 1500 spots a couple of weeks ago. :'(

But decided to fight on and here I am posting my score this week rain, hail or shine. :moustache::thumbsu:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back