Round 13 Game Chat/Team dicussion

Remove this Banner Ad

2116 with pav 16. Luckily Gia got on his bike once he came back on.

Anthony shows why I kept him since round 1. Should be a keeper.

Combined captain and vice captain score of 306 :)

1886, not too dissapointed considering cox's 0, pavs 16 and NGB still out.

Although Captain Swan certainly helped a lot, was very close to picking Jimmy:eek:

2200 with Cox out, Pavs 16, and Gilbees 60 instead of Grimes 104. Still happy though. Hopefully i climb the rankings some more.

Whats yr dreamteam called barcarulz and what was yr ranking before this round?

thats a great score this week 2200. Reckon if you were in top 200 coming into this round you would be top 20 now.

2192 with pav 16 and selwood and kornes combining to get around 130

Special Mentions to: Goddard,Davey,Sandilands, Ablett (c), DAVENPORT!!, Didak, Hargrave and Grimes

1637:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

OMFG, here r a list of players i had:

Muston,Ballantyne,Spuddy,Purgoyne,

My new recruit didnt star but ill give him a break as with geelong

Whats yr dreamteam called barcarulz and what was yr ranking before this round?

thats a great score this week 2200. Reckon if you were in top 200 coming into this round you would be top 20 now.

it's called BarcaRulz and i was around 400-something before this round. Hoping for a big jump.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolute shocker this week, 1913 :(

Pav 16, Cox and Davis 0, Ballantyne had a shocker, then players like Selwood, Judd etc. not performing up to usual standards

However Didak, 312 as capt was a godsend. With all factors considered, not a bad score.

Absolute shocker this week, 1913 :(

Pav 16, Cox and Davis 0, Ballantyne had a shocker, then players like Selwood, Judd etc. not performing up to usual standards

However Didak, 312 as capt was a godsend. With all factors considered, not a bad score.

I would consider my 1683 to be more of a 'shocker' than your score. special thanks to Drummond, Cox, Davis, Pavlich and McPhee

scored 2244 with pavs useless 16 but still happy moved to 30th from 80th so still in with a shot altho 400 odd points looks difficult

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 13 Game Chat/Team dicussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back