Game Day 2023 Fantasy Round 13 Discussion

Who will Score The Highest in R13

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My score just increased by 1 on the desktop with Daicos 1 in front of Fahey (my lowest scored 'completed' player) but obviously JVR still below both, so no idea what the desktop is thinking lol.

Whereas app still hasn't changed.

Last edited:
My score just increased by 1 on the desktop with Daicos 1 in front of Fahey (my lowest scored 'completed' player) but obviously JVR still below both, so no idea what the desktop is thinking lol.

Whereas app still hasn't changed.
Desktop is always buggy for scores I reckon.

Is Fahey now 20th for you and Daicos 19th?

Guranteed 2000 now as Daicos has hit 53.

I’m thinking now when the app will really change is when Daicos passes 79 as it’ll lock in the four lowest

Titch a legit option for round 15

So many good options with the later bye and forced to get spuds that had the early
Yeh, gonna have to be super careful as once we end the fun of 3 trades (which has allowed us to cash in some rookies) it's gonna be hard to get players out if we keep getting injuries and tackle suspensions.
I had planned Hunt to Young or Lloyd, now I might just get Docherty even on his bye.
Salem has a Rd 14 bye and might end the year better than Hunt. Suppose Young and Lloyd will too.
Guessing top 6 DEF gonna be,
Dawson, Daicos, Sicily
Docherty, Stewart and any of,
Day,
Sinclair (but even his team mate Wanganeen-Milera has a better L5 AVG)
Daniel,
Ziebell, Duggan, Sheezel, Redman.

Desktop is always buggy for scores I reckon.

Is Fahey now 20th for you and Daicos 19th?

Yeah believe so. Lowest to highest is now: JVR (17) < Fahey (50) < Naicos (53) < Green (73) < English (76)

Where three of those won't count. You would think JVR, Fahey and Naicos would be the three off at the moment, but desktop score is increasing by Naicos' points over Fahey's 50 rather than over Green's 73 as I would have assumed. But to be even more confusing, my live score on desktop is 1915 and on the app is 1955 (which isn't changing), but that 40 gap is twice the 20 gap between Naicos and Green currently (i.e. if app was doing it properly I should have 20 more on the app). My head hurts.

May as well stop checking and just check back 2 hours after the final siren lol.

My head hurts.

May as well stop checking and just check back 2 hours after the final siren lol.
Just crank out the calculator and add up your best 18.
I much prefer the app, as it has me over 2k.
Mobile website has me at 1910.
I've got 3 emergencies to count so it's calculator or nothing for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My disdain for Nick Daicos has been well publicised, and I get he’s probably hampered a bit by that flu thing today. But all jokes aside has anybody else noticed a slight change in how he plays? Still a seagull but he’s not hanging around whenever a team mate takes a mark waiting for the cheapest of cheap junk anymore. Almost looks as though Fly has told him to stop worrying about that and to run to more dangerous spots instead. Also looks as though his team mates aren’t as interested in getting the ball to him at all costs to get him into the game.

Might all just be wishful thinking on my part but keen to hear if anyone else has noticed it?

My disdain for Nick Daicos has been well publicised, and I get he’s probably hampered a bit by that flu thing today. But all jokes aside has anybody else noticed a slight change in how he plays? Still a seagull but he’s not hanging around whenever a team mate takes a mark waiting for the cheapest of cheap junk anymore. Almost looks as though Fly has told him to stop worrying about that and to run to more dangerous spots instead. Also looks as though his team mates aren’t as interested in getting the ball to him at all costs to get him into the game.

Might all just be wishful thinking on my part but keen to hear if anyone else has noticed it?
Gets moved to the middle now where he can still score but not as good. Trying to tackle his way to a score

Gets moved to the middle now where he can still score but not as good. Trying to tackle his way to a score
Trying being the operative word (although it’s working somewhat today). Trac brushed him off earlier in the game like there was nobody there.

Seems to tackle fine when he has a grown up team mate there to help him but one on one he still struggles to hold on 😂 You love to see it

Trying being the operative word (although it’s working somewhat today). Trac brushed him off earlier in the game like there was nobody there.

Seems to tackle fine when he has a grown up team mate there to help him but one on one he still struggles to hold on 😂 You love to see it
Still tonnes

Reckon website is counting Tom Green's 73 instead of Johnson's 93, which it isn't counting until the end of the game I guess? Would be the only thing I can think of to explain the 20 point gap between website and app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back