Universal Love Round 13 (Pies win, farewell Bucks)

Remove this Banner Ad

That win has been coming for 1 month. Was worried it was setup for the umps to call a 50/50 against us as has been the trend in important games for Bucks, but thankfully it didn't come today.

Great win.

Well done guys. Was never a huge Bucks fan back as a player, but the way he handled himself with the cheersquad and in the aftermath of the 2018 GF, he shot right up in my estimation. Have only grown to respect him more over recent years, which I’m sure many years ago I would never have imagined saying.

Congratulations on a good win, and well done on sending him off the right way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should still be coach. Everyone got into the mindset that the grass had to be greener on the other side, hope everyone is prepared for that to not be the case! Imagine giving your life to something and then being treated as poorly as Buckley has been by the masses. Embarrassing reflection on the club. Everyone who has seen fit to aggressively and publicly attack him over the last 6 months or so should hang their heads in shame.

And so much for having 'lost the boys'. Don't think at any stage that was evident at all.

Now we get to have Robert Harvey spluttering through a sentence for the next 12 weeks. Yay

Last edited:
Great Win.

Made Melbourne Play Ugly Footy and we Attacked a Lot More. Shows we Defended too much.

Good Experience for the Kids too.

Winning 2 in a Row give us hope we can have a Better 2nd Half of the Season then Compared to the 1st Half

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Round 13 (Pies win, farewell Bucks)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back