Universal Love Round 13 (Pies win, farewell Bucks)

Remove this Banner Ad

Def. our season high point, franked even more with what the Dees did as the season went on.
Its hard to know how much we should take from the win in terms of where we might be, maybe things conspired on the day that all worked our way.
Our poster who is going through game by game in detail and your recollection really does hammer home the importance of Darcy in a number of key areas.
I think the win shows what the group is capable of when motivation is high and everything goes right. The challenge is to produce that effort and focus when there's no extenuating circumstances or when the opposition is equally motivated. I sense we're a few quality players or match winners short of being able to sustain such a level over a season at this stage.

I think the win shows what the group is capable of when motivation is high and everything goes right. The challenge is to produce that effort and focus when there's no extenuating circumstances or when the opposition is equally motivated. I sense we're a few quality players or match winners short of being able to sustain such a level over a season at this stage.
Was certainly an emotional game, given the 5 day lead in of the Bucks announcement.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back