Round 13: St Kilda vs Geelong, Saturday Night @ the MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

You guys probably know better than me, is it just my imagination or does Riewoldt get a worse deal than anyone with the umpires these days? For someone that used to be known as an umpire's pet of sorts, it is incredible how much the umpires seem to have soured on him, which is odd considering his playing style deserves free kicks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

34 - 57

I cant see us winning, because whenever geelong go inside 50 they goal, whenever we do we butcher the **** out of it.

Half time 57 34.

Sh ithouse effort and execution. Really disappointing. The amount of times we have given up expecting a ball up and the cats have cleared is unacceptable. Ling crocheting Goddard and running forward off him.

Ball delivery is abysmal. Gram needs to be subbed or to put on a cats jumper to warn everybody. Get Raphael on he could not be worse.

Kosi going well for him and a good inclusion. Peake lively and Gamble trying against his old club, but too many passengers and lack of structure across half forward. So disappointed. We may get some extra legs through their injuries but have the feeling we do not have the mental desire to compete or skill to execute.

How the hell are we 4 goals down?

We dominated play in that quarter but as per usual fiddled around with it going forward and then Geelong got the turnover and then bang bang bang goal.

We're crying out for someone to stand up in the forward line. Riewoldt is still down on form and being double teamed as per usual. Milne, Schneider, Kosi and Gamble need to get into the game and our mids need to start kicking goals too.

Where the hell is Montagna? Has he been subbed off, didn't even see him in that quarter.

Hate to say this, but tonight, and several matches this year, riewoldt is a liability. 3 touches in a half is ridiculous. its time to move him to chb because hed unundoubtedly be the best chb in the league and johnson or archer or stanley or walsh couldnt play a lesser role than nick is peforming at the moment.

Hate to say this, but tonight, and several matches this year, riewoldt is a liability. 3 touches in a half is ridiculous. its time to move him to chb because hed unundoubtedly be the best chb in the league and johnson or archer or stanley or walsh couldnt play a lesser role than nick is peforming at the moment.

I am not watching the same game as you. He has dropped one vexatious have taken. Our kicking tO him has been pitiful. But a move to chb may be worth while.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 13: St Kilda vs Geelong, Saturday Night @ the MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back